"It's nice to meet you too.."

"Kazuya, she's going to be your neighbour, so be nice to her," Toku instructed his son.

"Sure," Miyuki agreed before turning to (Y/n). "How old are you?"

"I'm five," (Y/n) replied. Then another grin appeared on his face.

"I'm a year older than you!" Kazuya said. But (Y/n) was caught off guard when he leaned close and observed her. "You know, you're kinda cute!"

"Eh?!"

"Oh my," (Y/n)'s mother giggled. "Kazuya, I hope you will take care of (Y/n)." Miyuki nodded.

"(Y/n), why don't you play with Kazuya while your mother and I unpack?" Riku said to his daughter. (Y/n) looked at her parents with apprehension, but it was cut short as soon as she felt Kazuya tug her wrist.

"Let's go to my room since it's raining! I will show you my favourite baseball games!"

"Ok.."

02

02. throw
age. 7

"Kazuyaaa!!" (Y/n) shouted to her friend who was practicing swinging his baseball bat. When he heard the familiar voice, he put his bat down and waved at her.

"Oh (Y/n)!" He waited until the girl walked closer to him. "How was your skating lesson?"

"I don't like it. It's too tiring," (Y/n) whines as she clutched her skating bag while pouting. Kazuya laughed.

"Why don't you tell your mother that you don't like it then?"

"My mother wouldn't like it. She just wants me to learn skating no matter what," (Y/n) said. Miyuki looked like he was thinking before an idea popped into his head.

"Why don't you practice throwing a ball?" He said while rummaging through his bag to reveal a ball and his mitts.

"Why throwing ball?"

"I don't know. I feel less stressed after throwing something," he replied. She looked at him for a couple of seconds before agreeing.

"Sure. But I don't know if I'm good."

"It's ok. I'm going to catch it since I'm planning on being a catcher!" His grin was plastered on his face as he put on his mitts.

"Ok.."

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Wow you really suck," Kazuya said as he walked over to get the ball.

"Well I did say that I'm not going to be good," (Y/n) pouted as she crossed her arms. "I did warn you."

"Yeah yeah. But I didn't think you would be this bad," He snickered into his mitts.