"Since Maman offered to teach the three of us self defense, Kagami saw it as a good opportunity."

"Mother used to be extremely strict about my use of time. Still, she considered that learning martial arts would not be a waste of time. That gave me time to be with Mari-hime and Chloe."

Good strategy.

"And well, there are also Akuma attacks."

"The what now?"

Both Robin and Batwoman were confused. And they were more confused when they saw the reaction of the three young girls. The three girls frowned and started arguing with each other in French.

Good for him, who knew French.

"How is it possible that they don't know anything?"

"This is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. I am aware that Daddy tried to contact the Justice League after Mother's Wrath."

"That is without mentioning the online news, although if they are not taken seriously because of the Ladyblog I would understand it."

"Don't let me get started with that, I am sure that if they saw the interview with Ladybug's 'best friend' they will take us all for crazy. Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous."

"Chloe, you already said that, and Kagami, don't be so hard. But I agree, at least Nadja's reporting should have raised some suspicions. However, there are more important things here."

"So the Justice League, and I need to emphasize THE Justice League, have no idea what's an Akuma."

"They don't know about Ladybug and the Miraculous team."

"And apparently they don't know who Hawkmoth is."

While the three girls argued, Robin and Batwoman watched them. Damian spoke ten languages ​​fluently, so understanding what they were saying was no problem. Still, he didn't get half of what they were actually saying.

Akumas? Hawkmoth? Miraculous? What the hell?

Robin cleared his throat to get the girls attention, which he did.

The blonde girl, Chloe, and the short-haired girl, Kagami, turned to see them. Marinette blushed and apologized for being rude, Damian was tempted to tell her that he understood the whole conversation to see if her blush would get bigger"

"Would you be so kind as to explain us about these "Akumas"? " Batwoman asked.

The three of them turned to see Marinette nodded and began to speak.

"It all started four years ago with the attack of the first Akuma, Stoneheart ..."

An explanation later ...

Both Robin and Batwoman were confused. The story told by the young Parisians girls sounded almost impossible.

I mean, a megalomaniac terrorist who took advantage of people's negative feelings and used butterflies to control them, a team of young heroes using the same type of magical artifact, the fact that they had contacted The Justice League and received no response, all of that sounded like if came out of an overactive imagination. It was almost impossible to believe.

Emphasis on almost.

The thing is, that wasn't the weirdest thing they'd ever heard. Powerful aliens whose weakness was basically a stone, hybrids of humans and demons, wizards, Damian was dead and risen, for God's sake!

"We had never heard of the situation you are describing and it sounds a bit fanciful" Batwoman pointed out, Damien noticed how Marinette tensed a little at Kate's incredulous tone and the other two girls took defensive positions. Batwoman didn't seem to notice, but still added, "But, after all, it's not the weirdest thing I've ever heard."