Chapter 2: Club Search

Y/N's POV:

I heard the sound of the school bell signifying that it is time to head to my homeroom class, room 4.02, upstairs on the right side of the school. I walk up the stairs, towards my class, apparently Dom has the same schedule as me, well hey, at least I won't be alone.

Y/N: So how's life?

Dom: Going well

Y/N: So Ms. Eriko, or Kamenashi Eriko is our homeroom teacher.

Dom: Indeed.

So me and Dom head into our homeroom, trying to find empty seats in the back specifically, apparently we both don't like being the center of attention. We put our bags down on the floor next to our desk, Dom being to the right of me, to the left of me is the beautiful outside, or the window.

Y/N: This school is beautiful, it even has a cherry blossom tree in the middle of it!

Dom: Yea, and it has an easy layout to remember as well!

Y/N: So, we are also expected to join a club, which should we join?

Dom: I don't know, but I am SURE that Sophomores and up will swarm us for club applications. And lets hope they have our interests.

Y/N: Speaking of which, what are your interests? Besides, of course, playing PC games

Dom: Well, I play violin, and I also like playing instruments, but I am NOT fond of sports, watching them is fine, but playing them? Nah, I'm out.

Y/N: Wow, well I am the exact same, except that I play piano. Hey, that means we could do a duet! If you want of course, well what do you play?

Dom: Well I play all types of music, memes, anime, classical, and many more!

Y/N: We are the exact same, wowie.

We kept talking for awhile until we saw the teacher walk in.

Kamenashi Eriko: Hello class, my name is Kamenashi Eriko, but you may call me Mrs. Eriko. Today since it is your first day, we will just get to know each other. But before we can do anything else, I will take attendance.

~Time skip because I am to lazy to write attendance and the activity~

Random: "Join the anime club!"

Random: "Join the drama club!"

~Many requests later. . .~

After being bombarded by students begging you to join their club, one specific one 'spoke' to you, which was the Literature Club. (A/N: No, this is NOT going to be like DDLC, Its just the first thing that came to mind) The only reason why this club spoke out to you was, A, You like reading and B, a cute girl gave you the flier, you both stared at each other before she decided to break the silence

Girl: "W-what are you staring at?"

Y/N: "N-nothing.!" You stutter out. "W-well I guess I'll b-be leaving, thanks for the f-form by the way

As I begin to wall off, I feel a specific someone staring at me, I look back to see her looking at me then quickly looking away blushing slightly when she noticed me looking back at her.

Dom: "So, when you gonna ask her out?"

Y/N; "Pffft, I couldn't even bother with her, couldn't care less." You tried to play it off cooly

Dom: "I already know you're crushing, no use hiding it from me" he'd say with a smirk on his face.

Y/N: "Alright you caught me, so what am I gonna do?"

Dom: "Easy, learn about her personality, interests and other things about her."

Y/N: "And that my friend, is easier said than done."