Mhmm.

Von looked at me and I made a confused face "why you look at me like that"I asked him and he shook his head "weird ass"I mumbled pulling my phone at seeing Jayla posting Xander on her snap "y'all seen jayla insta snap".

"I blocked her on everything"liyah said un phased "well it looks like ha and Xander made up" "you fuckin lying lemme see" von and Liyah said at the same time "Yea y'all need to stay off of TikTok"I said showing then the post.

"I knew his ass was gone go back to her"von said shaking his head "I hope they happy" liyah said and I could tell she felt some type of way, hell I would've felt the same way.

"Aye Liyah who that girl that was on your insta snap last night"I asked her remembering seeing that fine jhit the other night "who you talking about treasure"she asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "I think that her name, put me on big sis"I said and she laughed.

"I don't think trez gone want to fuck with you" she said and I laughed "why not"I said and her and von both looked at me "what" "maj you a hoe and trez don't even like people so I just know she ain't gone go for your bull shit"liayh said and I chuckled.

"I can change for ha"I said and they busted out laughing "you don't even know ha yet"liyah said and I shrugged my shoulders "so I already know I'm gonna like ha"I said and she waved me off.

"You can put yo self on"she said and I smacked my lips "bet don't ask me to go to the store for you ever again" "fuck you and von"she said with a attitude "I ain't even did shit to you yet"von said and I laughed at the yet part.

"I would go home but I know jayla ugly ass over there"she said and I laughed "awww poor baby"I said and she mugged me "get out of my baby daddy house"she said and von mugged her "stop calling me that"he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Ight bye y'all"I said getting up and leaving out of the front door.

Xander

"Xander give me some attention"jayla laid on my back tryna get me to pay attention to ha but I didn't really give a fuck about what she was talking about "man get yo fat ass off of me"I said sitting up making her roll off of me

I heard somebody knock on my door making me leave the room and walked to the front door "who is it"I asked "nigga just open the door"I heard junbug voice "why y'all niggas here"I asked them opening the door seeing all my brothers standing in the doorway.

"Cause we can bitch"maj yelled walking in the house "where yo game at"Caleb asked walking to my room "Liyah need to clean ha room" he yelled walking pass her room "why ha door open" maj said and I shook my head "she always do that shit" I said shooting down what I know what he was thinking.

Jayla ass been under me the whole time so I know she ain't been in there.

"Xander" Caleb yelled and I sighed walking to my room seeing him mugging jayla "wasuh"I said and he looked over at me "what she doing here"he said and she scoffed "I'm right here you know"Jayla said.