Sad! Kirishima x Bakugo

Kiri Pov

"Oh crap!" I muttered to myself as I was dying my hair to red. You see, my hair color was/ is black. I dye it so, I look cooler. My natural hair color is coming back so I need to dye it again. Nobody knows about it. I wish I could have a cool natural  hair color like Midoriya and Tsu. I just want to fit in. There is a rule about hair dye in the dorms but I don't ever get caught.

Bakugo Pov

Today was a normal day with stupid Deku being an idiot. He came up to me and said "hey kaccan! You need help with your homework?" like he thinks I'm a huge idiot. Is he trying to look down on me?! Now I'm back in my dorm room and listening to music. Soon a fricking notification stops my music and it's from my boyfriend, weird hair.

The Text

Kiri: hey dude, can you come to my dorm for a couple minutes.

Baku: fine

Kiri Pov

"Okay, I'm here weird hair!" I hear Bakugo yell from outside my door. "uh can you- ugh- come to the bathroom" I say. No, I don't wanna do that  with Bakugo. I need help with my hairdye. "I'm not going to fu** you kirishima!" He yells again.

 "NOT THAT!!!" I yell back. I have tears in my eyes. No, it's not manly to cry. Stop it kirishima pull yourself together.

Bakugo Pov

I saw kiri crying? With his hair-  half red and half black? "kiri?" I say softly. "What the hell happened?!" I say. 

"You promise that you won't tell Aizawa-sensei?" he says sobbing. "yeah whatever. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I am getting frustrated. "I dye my air to look less plain. red isn't my real hair color. it's black. and i know it's not manly for me to cr-" 

kiri Pov

"STOP RAMBLING! YOU ARE MANLY! SHUT UP AND LET ME HELP YOU!" He snapped at me with tears in HIS eyes. He starts helping me do my hair. I'm actually happy now. He doesn't understand, yet he can get me through it. I love Bakugo. He's awesome.

"I love you bakugo." i say as he finishes the last clump of my hair. "Love you too weird- " he cut himself off.

"kirishima"

I was going to cry while writing this. I don't know why but I legit had tears in my eyes while writing this the entire time. I can't even relate tho. Welp that's it for today! I hope that you guys liked it! BYE