Chapter 8: Meeting Sarabi

Meanwhile while on the other side of the pride lands, Mufasa was practicing his pouncing. "HA!!! Got you you beetle!" He said proudly. Up ahead was another lioness cub. She was drinking from the watering hole, minding her own business.

Mufasa looked up and grinned, he walked over and acted like a big shot. She looked up and rolled her eyes, then went back to drink her water. Mufasa noticed and walked up. "Never seen you around here before." He said while grinning.

The lioness cub looked at him. "And I never seen you around before either." She said, copying his actions. "That's because I've been practicing on my duties as the next King of the pride lands." Mufasa bragged.

The cub scoffed. "You? A king? Please......what makes you think that you're gonna be a great king?" She asked, teasing him.

Mufasa went in front of her and grinned

Mufasa went in front of her and grinned. "Because I was chosen to be a king one of these days. And when I'm King, I'll need a queen" he said in a teasing tone. "Well if you're gonna be a king, I'll need to know your name" she said.

"I'm Mufasa. What's yours?" He asked. "I'm Sarabi. The toughest cub. AND the bravest"  She bragged as well. "very funny, but you'll be begging me to be your king~" Mufasa flirted. Sarabi gave a fake laugh. "As if!" She said. As soon as Mufasa was gonna say something, he heard his father calling. "Gotta go. See you later on?" He asked.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt. Meet me back here tomorrow morning ok?" Sarabi said. "Ok! I want you to meet my brother anyways!" Mufasa said. Sarabi thought the same thing and grinned. "ok bye!" And with that the two cubs went back to their homes