Chapter 1: New School

3rd Person POV

*sound of an alarm clock going off*

Y/N: "I hate that sound with my whole life. . ." he'd mumble into his pillow 

Y/N: "Stopppppp" Y/N says tapping the 'dismiss' button on his phone.

Today was the day. He was going to his new high school in Tokyo. He was going to miss his old friends back at his old school, but this is an offer that you just can't turn down. You quickly get dressed and walk out your bedroom door to the bathroom to go brush your teeth, then you go to your kitchen and  make some toast for breakfast and pour yourself a glass of milk.

You pull out your phone and go on dischord and go to a meme server to hopefully get some laughs before you leave. And maybe to steal other's memes but you don't talk about that. You go on your group chat with your friends and talk about random subjects. Your friends are probably the best people you met, although you said that with almost every friend at some point so the title has really worn itself out.

In the dischord chat. . .

(Your username, hereby known as Y/U): Hey, is anybody up at this time?

Jeffery: Whats up?

RMS-Lusitania: I've been up studying, I really should get some sleep.

Y/U: Bud you should really get some sleep

RMS-Lusitania: I know, but at this point my veins have been infused with coffee, so even if I wanted to I couldn't

Jeffery: So (Y/U) how's the new school so far?

Y/U: We both know that school hasn't started yet retard.

Jeffery: I know, that's why I asked.

RMS-Lusitania: Well I'm going to get ready (Jeffery's IRL name), see you at school, and Y/N, good luck at the new school, and don't forget us!

Y/U: I couldn't forget you guys even if I wanted to, have a good day you guys

Jeffery: You too

RMS-Lusitania: Have a good day!

You turn off your phone and grab your bag and stuff your earbuds in your pocket, hoping that they wont get all tangled, knowing fully well that they will by lunch. You silence your phone and begin walking to school, luckily you spent all night remembering the way to the school, so you got there in no time at all.

Y/N: "This school looks gorgeous in person.." You'd whisper to yourself in awe.

???: "You can say that again" you hear someone whisper in your ear, you turn around to see a student attending the school

???: "Your a freshman, right?"

Y/N: "uhhh... Yea. Yea I am, why do you ask?"

???: "Great! That means that WE wont be alone!"

Y/N: "Alright cool.. but who exactly are you?"

???: "Oh sorry, where are my manors? Names Dominic Shunko. But you can just call me Dom"

Y/N: "Alright, nice to meet you Dom! Name's Y/N"