"Well if that is all I'd prefer not to hear Lizzie argue with you about this.  May I be excused?" Faye asked earning a scoff from the blonde Ric ignored his daughter granting Faye the freedom she wished he let her know the bus was leaving in ten.  Heading to her room changing out of her uniform she headed straight for the bus.

"Ready to clean for some stuck up assholes?" Flinching Faye did not notice as Henry joined her side walking to the bus.

"I just love it when you sneak up on me like that," Faye said sarcastically earning a chuckle from Henry.  Getting onto the bus Henry purposely took the window seat as Hope sat across from the only available row.  Sitting in between the two Faye shot daggers at Henry for putting her in that predicament.  Getting into town as they all got off the bus Faye could overhear Lizzie badgering Hope.

"So what'd you do? My Dad never gets mad at you? You're the prodigal daughter," Lizzie taunted and Hope ignored her as ahead of Hope was Josie sighing.

"Sorry, no time for girl talk.  Public service awaits," Hope said, circling around the entrance of the van Dorian had in his hand the vest they were expected to wear.

"All right listen up. It's a beautiful day so you have options litter, weeds, graffiti. Your choice," Dorian said, holding out the garbage stick to Henry who took it with a shrug.  Kaleb was the first to oppose picking up the trash.

"Uh I don't do trash either," Lizzie said, holding her hands up refusing to take a stick.

"I love trash as of this moment," Hope said glancing at her brother as she took the garbage stick from Kaleb.

"Perf. It suits you," Lizzie said and Henry passed the garbage stick off to Josie.

"I think graffiti is more our speed," Henry said before grabbing a sponge to scrub the paint.  Glancing between Henry and Hope, Faye had no time to try and push the two together.  Once away from the group at one of the walls, the two began wiping away at the spray paint.

"You know I'm trying this thing where I'm less controlling and just trying new things," Faye said, looking over at Henry who continued wiping at the wall with a little more force than necessary.

"I can tell.  The whole football thing was a surprise," Henry said as some of the paint was coming off of the concrete.  She took notice of how his eyebrows pulled together as he focused.

"My point is I'm working on myself.  Maybe you should be working on things with Hope," Faye said but Henry did not spare her a single glance as he continued on, "Hope won't always be around.  I really don't want you to ever look back on now and wish you had fix things with her.  Some of us wish we had more time."

Henry stopped scrubbing the wall and looked over at Faye.  Her green eyes held a soft gaze on the troubled boy.  The two just stared at each other, the nonverbal communication lacked tension surprisingly.  Had anyone else brought this up to the Mikaelson, his annoyance would sky rocket. Yet here he was studying the features of bird red-headed counterpart.

"I love my sister okay I do and she knows that.  Our parents are dead and when I look at her I get so angry.  First at her then at myself for blaming her.  Our parents could still be here if she just—I watched our Mom burning and I couldn't do anything—" Henry's eyes started glowing and his hands started bleeding from his nails digging so far into his palm.