Chapter 5

Of course, only having good friends and obedient students in one's life was not enough; Ouyang still needed friends within the circle to share his sexuality secret; he at least needed one.

But he dwelt deep in seclusion and rarely came out, barely contacting with others, much less having the courage to go to the bar to have a one-night stand. Fortunately, in this age there was still the convenience of the Internet; after continuously trying his luck on gay forums and specific chat rooms, he could still make one or two somewhat agreeable friends.

Recently Ouyang met such a person with whom he could get along with.

The other was also a language major, and they shared many common interests. While chatting they learned that the two lived in the same neighborhood; although it couldn't be considered to the point of infatuation, but when the other suggested meeting in person, he went with the mentality of trying it out.

After meeting up, he discovered to his surprise that the other was fashionably dressed up, with a slim and beautiful figure, his tastes and appearances were all not bad, which was very rare when meeting online friends.

But after a few days he also realized, this person seemed to be a perfectionist, paying attention to brands even more than girls.

Furthermore, the princess syndrome was so severe, he would definitely not go to cheap cafes and noodle stands, choosing luxurious places to eat; unwilling to squeeze into public buses, even taking a taxi to places within walking distance.

When watching a movie or going to an art exhibition, he always let Ouyang stand in line to buy tickets, while he ran off to one side to sit and eat and rest; if his shoes got dirty or his hair got messy, he would be angry for a few hours...

Other than these flaws, he could still be considered to be cute, and Ouyang didn't care for that anyway. Only, two people who were not officially lovers, eating and shopping and whatnot, yet he took for granted that Ouyang would pay. Once or twice was fine, but it was like this every time and the expense was large, it was inevitable that Ouyang was embarrassingly short of money.

Although he was aware that his generosity was being taken advantage of, if he were to end the relationship, it was still too lonely not having any friends within the circle.

Compared to the miserable condition of not even having someone with whom he could speak of confidential matters, buying some gifts was nothing. Ouyang could only continue to endure, buying that person the perfume and shoes he desired.

This kind of interaction only lasted for over a week, when Ouyang took out his passbook, he couldn't help but let out a miserable, "Ah."

"Shoot..."

"What's wrong?" The person asking was Xiao Xuan.

After Xiao Xuan became a regular guest at Ouyang's dining table, his presence in Ouyang's house was even more free and frequent.

His likeable nature was completely natural, after making a polite greeting, he would obediently sit at the table and do homework, never troubling others so that Zhong Li was also glad to help improve his diet, not minding his coming every day, and he naturally became the third inhabitant in this little apartment.

"Ahh, nothing."

"What's wrong..." Xiao Xuan approached from behind, hugging him with both arms, resting his chin on Ouyang's shoulder.

Usually Ouyang absolutely would not be so affectionate with students, but outside of the school, the boundaries between teacher and student were not so apparent. Ouyang also kept calm, abandoning all other thoughts, treating him honestly and naturally.