●2

As the clock stroke 7, you hurriedly packed up all your stuffs,not wanting to stay a few more minutes to chit chat with your friends. All you had on your head was your work,but you didn't forget Yunho though.

Your jacket hung over your forearm as you hugged your belongings and walked towards Yunho's car. He was leaning against the car door,checking his watch as his foot tapped on the ground nervously.

He regained his posture upon seeing you and smiled. He put his hands in his pockets,glanced at the ground and back at you. He looked more nervous than you.

"Hi,"you said softly as he opened the door for you. You sat quietly as he drove,you didn't even ask him why he asked you to meet him.

It had been a long time since he drove you home. It was surprising that he still remembered your address.

His thumb tapped against the steering wheel and he bit his lip. He looked over at you,your hair covered your face as your tears rolled down your cheeks. However,it didn't go unnoticed by him.

You didn't even realise when you had reached your house. He called out your name sweetly.

"Oh," you said,and hurriedly assemble your stuffs. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.

Yunho moved his head closer to you. You sat frozen, from both fear and excitement. He leaned in, so your forehead rested against his. He closed his eyes and gently kissed your warm lips. He slowly pulled away and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Why are you crying?"

You looked away,but he pulled you into a hug.

You whimpered as your tears wet his shoulder. His arms hugged you strongly and you felt safe. He rested his head against yours.

After letting your tears out,you were finally ready to talk about your manager. He listened carefully and nodded while you explained and he even handed you tissues.

He chuckled when you cursed your manager while sobbing. Not gonna lie,you looked ridiculous yet cute at that moment,but you were too busy rambling that you didn't notice the admiration in his eyes.

"Okay okay," he hushed you and giggled. He gently fixed your hair and you blushed.

"I can help you to write the article,after all I'm a pro," He said and did an imaginary hairflip.

You hit him playfully and sat for a few more minutes in silence.

"Well I guess it's time to go,"you said as you looked at your watch. He pouted,"yeah" and gave you puppy eyes.

You pouted and pinched his cheek,"See you tomorrow."

He watched you as you walked to your doorstep. You took one last glance at him as you closed your door and he waved at you.

You sighed as you leaned against the door.

What a day.