●1

All day long I've been sitting at this desk, paper work piling higher and higher.

You sigh,as you looked over at your manager's office room.

Save the trees, huh? I don't think the manager here has ever heard of that.

You rolled your eyes as you swept your gorgeous locks back.You were sweating as your cabin was in the corner of the room
The clock ticks on the wall and I swear it's slowing down.

You fanned yourself with your hand,hoping to feel relieved.

You then sensed a cool feeling against your face,the gentle touch of the breeze meeting your needs immediately.

"I got you something."

Yunho flashed his gummy bear smile at you,yes gummy bear smile because he was so cute.

He rested his head against the edge of your cabin,one hand holding the mini fan and the other hand in his pocket.

You got flustered upon seeing him so you got up and bowed to him,accidentally knocking the cup of coffee on your table.

"Ah,be careful," He chuckled and helped you clean the mess.

You felt the attention of your coworkers on you,knowing that the girls would gossip behind your back later and that the men would call you all sorts of names.

You had been avoiding Yunho ever since you overheard them calling you an attention seeker. But Yunho never seemed to care and he kept coming after you.

You blushed as you looked over at him helping you clean the coffee spill. He even organised your files and you just sat there looking embarrassed. You wanted to stop him but you just malfunction around him,he had this power over you that made you wanna run across a field and scream. In other words,you had a little crush on him.

"Are you done with your papers?" He asked softly. You took a few seconds to form a response and Yunho's eyes piercing through your soul didn't help this process at all.

You blushed under the gaze of the brown haired boy,you stuttered a bit while replying which resulted in him smirking. You gulped as you waited for Yunho to continue the coversation, but he only stared at the groud with that stupid smirk plastered on his face.

"I need to tell you something,"he spoke up after what had seemed like years.

He bent down,trapped you in your chair,his cologne driving you crazy.

He leaned in to whisper in your ear,"Wait for me in the parking when work's over."

Your telephone rang and you quickly reached for it,accidentally hitting Yunho's face. You caressed his face in panic and mouthed an apology before taking the call.

He walked away,leaving you on your call with your manager who wanted to see you in his office.

You knocked on the glass door,a deep voice responding about two seconds after.

You bowed down as your manager signalled you to sit. You clutched your file closer to your chest as you sat. You knew this wasn't going to go well,judging from the look on his face.

He took a deep breath,"Look Y/N,I know you really love your job but I would appreciate it if you actually put in some efforts into writing your articles. We need to get maximum sales for you to be able to earn that salary."

You simply nodded,but he seemed unsatisfied with your reaction. He slapped his hand onto the tables,making you slightly jump from your seat. He looked down at you,with his red eyes supported by deep dark circles which were proof of his stress and insomnia, clearly caused by the magazine sales falling on the market.

"You better come up with a hot topic for the upcoming magazine otherwise..."

You flinched as he leaned in,"you're fired."

His voice resonated in your mind as you left his office.

"Hey!What's-" He waved at you.

You passed by Yunho,not even looking up at him. You were a coward,you didn't want to show him your tears.

You saw his hand fall down from the corner of your eyes.

Your heart clenched,you had never treated him coldly but you were afraid.You were afraid to show that it's all a façade. You looked strong but on the inside you were such a softie on the inside.