Chapter 21

Laura's POV:

There was two open seats and of course i took the window one. It was about 10 am and i needed the sleep so bad because your girl is sleep deprived. I put in my airpods and listen to some songs , mainly tik tok songs because some of that shit be lit. I close my eyes and decided to sleep for a bit.

I slowly open my eyes as i see that my legs are on someone's lap. I quickly open my eyes and jump up.

"Shit , i'm so sorry" i quickly apologised. He laughed. "It's okay you looked peaceful so i didn't wanna wake you" he say while smiling. "You look realllyy familiar" i said while narrowing my eyes. "I guess i have one of those faces" he says proudly. I roll my eyes playfully while he chuckled.

We made small talk since we're gonna be here for the next 3 hours. "Anyway, where are you heading to?" I ask him. "To LA, i'm meeting some people. And you?" "No way , same. I'm meeting my friends there." I say.

After some sleep and eating and stuff , the boy woke me up. "The plane landed , shitface" "Wow a nickname already" i say and we chuckle.

We head out with our luggage as me and the boy hugged and he walked away.

I look back at him and shouted " Hey , dipshit!" He turned around. "I'm Laura btw!" "I'm Bryce btw!" He shouted back as i chuckle and we parted ways.

Time skip to Sway:

I stand with my luggage at the door and knock.

"Yo get the freaking door!" I heard Payton yell

"On it!" Noen yelled as he opened the door.

He stopped deadass in his tracks as i smile at him

"What?! You're here?" He ask while hugging me as the other boys came out.

"Oh my god ! It's so nice to meet you" i heard a female voice. It was Nessa

"Hey!!" I say as i hug her. All the boys hugged me and gave me forehead kisses. All of them except Jaden, he isn't even here , wtf?

"Well, do you want something to eat?" Josh asks

"Bitch i'm always hungry" i say as everyone laugh.

Me and Noen went to get food from the kitchen and we both got some pasta. We sat at the counter and ate.

"Oh yeah , who's the girl?" I finally speak up

"Huh?" He ask clearly confused

"The girl you keep talking about in your instagram captions" I say in a duh tone.

He finally came to his senses and blushed. "Oh yeah , uh ,you'll meet her soon" "Do i maybe know her?" I ask. "Yeah you do, you know her better than anyone in this world". My eyes widen "Alexis?" I asked him in a disgusted voice

"What? Hell no" he said as relieve wash over my body. As much as i want him to move on , i want him to wait for me.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door and the boys getting excited. Me and Noen went into the living room to see what was going on.

Everyone was hugging the boy including Noen.

The boy finally came into view. "Bryce?" I ask in disbelief. "Laura?" He ask as we hug each other again and all of the boys look at us confused
"You two know each other?" Griffin asked.

"Yeah i met this shitface on the plane" he says as i smile back at him.

We all make some Tik Toks and played games. I decided i need to take a shower. I told everyone and went upstairs to take a shower. After i'm done i put my hair in a bun, put on some nike pro's, a pink crop top and my airforce one's.