"Please-" Elena whimpers and before she completes what she wants to say I nod.

"Let go." I kiss her shoulder and she falls into pieces.

She licks her lips and I lower down to take her nipple in my mouth. Her hands are still planted on the mattress so I reach out for them and place them on my head. Elena begins playing with my hair and massages my scalp as I toy with her hardened bud. I kiss, nip and suck on it before moving on to the other nipple and I revel at the way her body responds to my touch.

Kissing my way down to her tummy, I inhale her natural, womanly scent as the tip of my nose touches her entrance. I notice the tiniest mole on the outer lips. There's another one near her pelvis that's slightly darker. Elena doesn't even bother to cover up this time when I slide my tongue over her flesh. I savor that sweet and salty taste of hers as I feast on her. I can feel her legs tighten around me as well as her grip on my hair. My tongue runs in and out of her penetrating all her sensitive spots. She moans loudly and moves her hips when I suck on her clit. I enter my fingers one by one to heighten the sensation only for her fluids to cover my mouth, dripping all the way down to my chin. She's so helplessly close to the edge and I detach my mouth from her sex. The expression on her face is priceless when I don't just make her cum right there and then.

Her legs are shaking and I help her get up. "Since you've been so good for me I'll let you do something different." I lick off her essence from my lips.

She looks at me fascinated and waits for me to continue.

"I want you to ride my face Eye Candy." I say. "Grab onto my head and grind that pretty pussy on my tongue until you cum."

Elena flashes me a wild smile and with a swift motion of her hand she pushes me down on the mattress. Swinging one leg over me she lowers down on my face.

Fuck she looks gorgeous from this angle. Her messy hair is cascading in waves down her waist. Her skin looks so soft and smooth, the lumps of her breasts weigh down because of her slightly crouched stance, her pink folds are dripping with her arousal, her juices running down to her inner thighs. I can't wait to bury myself inside her once I eat her out.

I place my hands on her hips and lower her down on my face. I don't want to close my eyes because I want to see everything that I cause her to feel. She begins grinding her hips and quickly finds the pace she enjoys as hits all of her trigger points on my tongue. Elena fists my hair while my hands cup that beautiful ass of hers. She cums rather quickly despite the fact that she climaxed two minutes ago. I can feel the goosebumps that have taken form on her skin and she finally gets off me pressing her thighs together because of the high. She's all sweaty and dirty, drenched in her own sweet liquids. The same liquids that coat my fingers and lips.

"That felt-so good." She manages and I begin to remove my jeans along with my boxers. My dick springs free and droplets of pre-cum crown the tip. I pumping it and swiping my thumb over the head just to relieve some pressure only to make it harden even more.

Elena is staring at my dick with wide eyes.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Her arms are crossed against her chest and a blush is covering her cheeks and shoulders like a pink blanket. She's bitting on her bottom lip and I kiss her tenderly before grabbing her legs and hook them on each side of me. Her derriere is lifted up on my thighs and my dick is touching her wet entrance. She lifts off the bed and wraps her arms around me while her hands explore my chest. Her lips graze my neck and I use my hand to guide my dick inside her. As soon as I enter her, her wet walls clench around me coating my member with her juices. I buck my hips and she grinds against me, her hands tracing the scars on my abdomen. She kisses my shoulder with adoration and I arch my neck as I continue thrust into her.