002 | the danger force awakens pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Veronica did a weird, awkward giggle and twirled her curls around her finger. "You are...so welcome!" She says even though he didn't hear her, backing up and eventually bumping into Chapa.

When she turned around, her best friend was giving her a look.

"Uhh.." Veronica pursed her lips and looked around to see if she was looking at anyone else.

Soon, Mika came down in her uniform. "Come on, people! In the chairs and go upstairs! Up to the nest and make the arrest!" She said.

Veronica groaned at her stupid rhymes, sitting down in her chair. "Mika, we aren't in a Dr. Seuss book, you don't have rhyme every time- oh my god, I just rhymed."

"Isn't it fun?" Mika giggled, Ronnie chuckled as she nodded in agreement.

"I'll just teleport there." Miles told Mika.

"No, you can't control-" Mika started but it was too late.

Miles had already did his pose and he was gone.

Meanwhile, Bose, Veronica, and Chapa had pressed the buttons to their chairs, which made them fly up to the Man's Nest.

"This is not a drill!" Ray shouted at Mika.

"I was ready first!" Mika snapped at him, pressing her button and flying back to the Man's Nest.

When all the kids were gone, Schwoz walked towards Ray.

"It was just a drill, right?"

"Yeah."

man's nest ! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

Chapa and Veronica made it up to the Man's Nest, then it was Bose. Chapa sat on the left of Veronica and Bose sat on the right.

The three got up and started running.

"I am a lost little boy in a supermarket! And I don't know where I am!" Bose shouted, and Veronica ran after him to calm him down.

The two both held onto each other's shoulder.

"Are you my mommy?" Bose asked.

"What? No, I am not your mommy!" Veronica told him, while Mika came up and grabbed the three's gum packs.

"I'm too scared to listen to reason!" Bose shouted, shaking her quite harshly.

"Bose, calm down!" Veronica said to him, grunting as she tried to get him off since he had a strong grip. "Stop shaking me, I'm gonna throw up!" She whined, Chapa trying to pull them apart.

"Guys!" Mika called to the three, which made Veronica and Bose let go of each other.

"Your gum! Catch!" Mika tossed it to them.

Their gum ended up all over the floor and the three struggled to pick up their own gum because Miles popped up out of nowhere. Apparently, he ended up in an actual bird's nest.

Soon, Schwoz and Ray came up into the man's nest.

As the five were arguing, Ray and Schwoz were having a whole conversation.

Bose had ended up in Mika's uniform.

"How did my gum get mixed in with yours?" The girl scoffed.