001 | the danger force awakens

Start from the beginning

"Neither will Drex, now shoot us, you quitter!" Veronica replied back in the same deep voice, pointing at one of her other best friends.

"I hit the caveman on the head. I was helping." Schwoz cut in.

"And then Kid Danger was like..." Bose continued his narration.

"Hold onto your hoses!" Miles exclaimed and mocked the explosion sound.

All five kids pretended they were being blown back and fell into their chairs, faking being unconscious.

"Explosion!" Bose said, bringing his head back up. "And now I can..." He froze and furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait. What's what's my superpower again?"

"You can move things with your mind, sweetie." Veronica reminded him as she sat correctly in her chair.

"I thought that was you." Bose told her.

"No, no," Veronica said. "I can control fire." She continued.

"Sick!" Bose says, "Then what's Miles' power?"

"I can teleport anywhere in the world." Miles replied.

"Filthy. What's Chapa's power?" Bose asked.

"I can shoot lightning bolts from my hands." Chapa says.

"And what's Mika's power?" Bose asked.

"She doesn't have one!" Miles, Chapa, and Veronica all said in unison.

Bose gasped dramatically, placing his hands on his mouth.

"For some reason, my power hasn't shown up. Yet!" Mika says.

Bose gasped again.

"If I could just focus your attention on what..." Schwoz tried cutting in.

"Are you scared you'll never get one?" Bose asked Mika, interrupting Schwoz.

Mika scoffed, "Absolutely not!"

"See guys? That's bad lying," Miles nodded towards his sister.

This made Mika rolled her eyes, "Actually, dear brother, I'm not scared!"

"Whoa!" Bose said in amazement. "You guys are related?"

"You didn't know that?" Miles asked.

"Oh my gosh," Veronica and Chapa said at the same time, rolling their eyes.

"I thought we established this." Mika says, "I know I have a superpower!" She continued. "I'm sure it'll sh-" She got cut off by the 'Hey' horn Schwoz had.

"Never 'hey' horn a woman!" Chapa snapped a bit, standing as her lightning started showing up in her hands.

"Chapa, relax!" Mika demanded.

"Never tell me to relax," Chapa scoffed. "We've been here three weeks. We should be learning how to be superheroes! But instead, we're practicing lies and getting the Hey Horn!" She was about to shoot her electricity at the Hey Horn, but Ronnie stopped her.

"Chapa, no!" She grabbed her wrist, pulling it down. "You cannot zap the Hey Horn! I repeat, you cannot zap the Hey Horn!" Chapa kept trying to fight from the girl's grip, but Ronnie ended up hopping on her back, making her fall to her knees.

"Dang it! I hate it when you hop on me!" Chapa frowned.

Meanwhile, Bose started to speak. "Hey, I'm already great at lying! Watch! I'm am so wearing pants right now!" He smiles.

"Bose," Veronica furrowed her eyebrows as she got off Chapa's back. "Are you not wearing pants right now?" She asked.

"Not important." Bose waved a hand in dismissal. "But what is important, is that I'm saving you from flaming your pretty little head off. I'm taking Schwoz's Hey Horn!"

The boy used his telekinesis to lift the Hey Horn in the air.

"I'm not gonna jump for it, I know you want me to jump for it, but I am a man of science. And I am not going to.." Schwoz started, but ended up jumping for the horn anyway.

The kids laughed, seeing him struggle.

"I hate to see it," Miles sighed happily with the shake of his head.

"Give me back my Hey Horn!" Schwoz stomped his foot.

"Sure. Soon as you let us fight crime," Chapa crossed her arms.

"It's not up to me, it's up to Captain Man!" Schwoz exclaimed.

"Well, where is he?" Mika asked.

"Yeah, the only time-" Miles got interrupted by Ray fell through the ceiling.

"Emergency! Emergency!"

"Let's go!" Chapa and Veronica exclaimed, doing their handshake. They were both pumped of course.

"This is not a drill! Captain the Man says get your uniforms on right now!" Ray says.

"Isn't this awesome? You finally get to hurt someone!" Veronica said to Chapa excitedly. She knew how much she liked to fight off bad guys. Well, she hasn't yet, but ever since she tried to get her phone back and it failed, she was just itching to!

"I know, right?" Chapa had her hands balled up into fists.

THE KELS SHOW !

   hey y'all so i hope you enjoy this part 1. as you know may or may not know, i cut this into two parts because i thought there was a word limit like there would be in the messages so part 2 is coming soon. we are going to have such a good time here!! make sure to vote and leave comments! tell your friends about this book! boost boost boost!
byeeee!!