You two stood up as he took your bags and headed to the exit. The train came to a stillstand  and the door opened. You two looked around to orientate. Suddenly a female voice was heard across the platform.

"(Y/N), MY DEAR! HERE!!!" you saw your mother waving her hand like crazy. You saw her and immediately felt happy. You tucked at Katsuki's hand as you dragged him through the people.

"Mom, oh my god! I missed you so much!" You said as you hugged her tightly while your boyfriend stood behind you, and smiled inwardly at the sight of his girlfriend being happy. Then you turned towards Katsuki and took his hand. Your mother looked at the tall Male and smiled.

"Mom, this is Katsuki. Katsuki, that's my mother Yanami." He slightly bowed in front of your mother.

"Wow, (Y/N). A very handsome young man you have here!" She smiled at him as he smiled back at her. You chuckled.

"Come on, your dad is waiting in the car. We will take your stuff home and then we are going  to the nice Japanese restaurant in town, okay?"

Your eyes started to glow. "The Asahi? How nice!"

You all went on and your dad got out of the car. "(Y/N), my small girl!!!"

You felt embarrassed. "Dad I'm not small anymore." You hugged him. Katsuki couldn't help but chuckle at this as your mother grinned at him with some second hand embarrassment.

Then he came up and stood in front of the ash blonde male. He eyed him top to toe.

"So, you're the one who's trying to steal my daughter?"

You just face palmed at this sentence and you could see Katsuki's face and he didn't know what to say. Your dad carried on.

"Wait, aren't you this explosion boy? I saw you at the sports festival on TV." He simply nodded.

He felt the tension in the air. "Yes, I-ehm-"

Suddenly your dad started laughing out loud.

"God, Bakugou, I'm just kidding. Nice to meet you! I hope you have a nice stay at our house!"

You could feel his nerves loosen up and he took the hand and shook it as your dad did too. You took a deep breath.

****

You entered the door of your old home after a short ride to your village. It was weird. You grew up here and after all, it felt strange being here again. Katsuki entered and looked around the modern set up house. Your parents went through the door.

"Go upstairs and show him your old room. Freshen up a bit and change out of your school uniform, so we can go to the restaurant." Your dad smiled at you two.

You nodded and took Katsuki's rough hand leading him upstairs to your room. Your fingers intertwined. As you were out of sight, your mother turned to her husband.

"Cute, those two. Kinda reminds me of us when we were younger." Your mother poked your dad in the side. The man placed a kiss onto the womans' head.

You two stood in front of the door as you opened it. You entered. The room still looked the same, except that you took some of your things with you into your flat. You looked around with a weird feeling in your guts. You hugged yourself as it made you feel uncomfortable.

"How do you feel?" Katsuki asked with his dark voice.

"Kinda strange to be honest. Last time I was here I felt like I'm hopeless."

He looked down at you. He let the bags fall down to the floor and came up to you to hug you tightly.

"Thank you for coming here with me. It means a lot to me."

He put his chin onto your head. "I have to thank you for taking me here." You closed your eyes as you listened his voice growl through his chest. He took your face and looked deeply into your (y/ec) eyes. He kissed you and grabbed you by your waist and your neck to pull you into him. You felt your face grew hot and suddenly without a warning you two were making out. He bit your lip as he felt you tense up.

"Already losing your mind, he?" He had an evil grin on his face. As soon as you could continue or say anything, you heard you mother shout from downstairs.

"Are you ready? We have a reservation!"

You two looked at each other with big eyes. You totally forgot that your parents were waiting downstairs. 

You two rushed to your bags and grabbed your clothes. Katsuki threw his stuff onto your bed as he unbuttoned his shirt. While looking for your pair of hotpants, you took a look over your shoulder. You looked at his muscular back down to his ass (oops). You grinned to yourself. From the corner of his eye he noticed your staring contest. With one swiftly move he stomped his foot next to your head at the wall as you fell down to your knees due to the unexpected move. He bowed down a bit as he grinned mischievously at you.

"Are you checking me out you idiot?" He asked as your face grew red.

You tried to escape but he held you in place.

"I kinda like it when you're kneeled down in front of me." Wait, what did he just say? Your face became hotter and hotter.

"Katsuki I-" he turned away and went back to the bed again. You shook your head to calm yourself down.

Stop thinking about that.

You undressed yourself in front of him, trying to hide.

"You don't have to be fucking shy in front of me, (Y/N)." How the hell could he tell, he wasn't even looking???

"You didn't even look at me! How could you tell?"

"Well, should I look?" He turned back around as he still had this grin on his face as he now looked at you. You looked to the side full of embarrassment. He hadn't have any pants on, he just stood there in his black boxers staring at you.

"Please let's hurry up." You said to escape his view. And not let the image of him in his underwear capture your mind too much.

Katsuki just giggled as he put on his black jeans.

As you were dressed up, the two of you headed down as you tried to cover your still blushed face while the ash blonde male invaded your mind more than you thought.

"Can we go now?" Your dad asked.

"Jup." You said as you headed out again with Katsuki's hand in yours.