"Hey my favorite couple! How was your school day?" She asked as she patted your head.

"Like always, old hag." Katsuki spat at his mother.

She immediately turned to her son. "WATCH YOUR MOUTH, KATSUKI!!! I swear, if I get a call from (Y/N) or her parents because you're misbehaving, I swear. To. God I -"

"Yeah I fucking got it." Katsuki mumbled. You just looked at the mother and her son.

They are just so similar. You giggled.

You sat down in the car and pulled out a black hoodie out of your travelling bag. You put it over your school shirt.

The other two sat down and Mitsuki started the engine. You drove through the city to the train station, Katsuki opened the trunk and took your and his bags. He also took a hoodie jacket out of it and put it on.

You all went to the platform and turned around to Mitsuki.

"So, how long do you have to go by train now again?" She rubbed her head as she couldn't remember.

"Three and a half hour." You stated.

She pulled you into a hug. "Have a nice journey! And if Katsuki is doing something dumb, please contact me anytime!"

Mitsuki glared at her son. He just growled at her. But suddenly she pulled him into a tight hug and patted his head. He shook his whole body to escape the women's grip but without any success. After letting him go he just frowned at his mother at ruffled his hand through his hair. As you entered the train, Mitsuki waved at the two of you. You waved out of the door and then you entered the train.

You followed your ash blonde boyfriend as he searched for a place to sit down. As you found a nice one, he let you sit on the window as he sat down next to you after he had stored you luggage. He rummaged in his bag as he gave you a black box.

"Here, babe. The old hag made us some bento."

You looked up into his red orbs as he gave you a small smile through his frown. You took the box. While you put it on your table, the train started moving.

"Itadakimasu!" You said as Katsuki joined in. You two ate and chatted while you looked outside the windows every now and then. After finishing your bento (which was extremely delicious, Mitsuki was indeed a good cook) you felt the tiredness wash over your body. The school day was challenging because you had to train combat fights today, so your body was sore.

Katsuki realised that your eyes were heavy. He got his phone and his headphones out of his pocket. He put one of his headphones into his ear and gave you the other. You two often listened to music together, as you had the same taste in music. He put an arm around you and pulled you into his side. The warmth of his body made you feel save as you two listened to some guitar riffs through his headphones. You  snuggled into his embrace and closed your eyes. You drifted off to sleep and he gave you a soft kiss onto your forehead.

****

As you woke up, you could already tell that you were almost at your hometown. You looked at Katsuki who was also asleep. You got up and tried to get out of his tight grip. Then you felt him waking up.

"Katsuki, look. We're almost there." You pointed out of the window. It was already dark but the city was lit by the street lights. You were happy to see the familiar view - but at the same time you felt weird. The last time you were here you felt weak and were a cold hearted person who was bullied with no intention to make any friends. And now you're here. With friends in your back and a boyfriend. For the first time in your life you felt safe and strong.