Shaurya: Meha...kkk, remember our Jaipur trip? Jaipur police called me to inform that they have caught the culprit who tried to harm you.

Mehak gasped hearing him and it took her a while to register what did he said and gulped her saliva few times as her throat itched badly.Shaurya circled his thumb on her palm as he looked at her attentively.

Mehak:Shau....ry..a.., when? How they caught him?

Shaurya: Jaipur Police Commissioner informed me about it two days ago. He....

Mehak:Shaurya, do anything but make sure he does not come out from the jail easily. Who give him the permission to harm another women and because of these kind of creeps women dont have freedom to roam around till night in our country. We are already in millennium but the safety for us still a threat. Look at my hand Shaurya, it still shakes in fear think about that horrific event. If not for you and for your care I dont know what would have happen to me. You were so patience handling my nightmares, my tantrums and made me to overcome my fear and now I am so happy, contend with my life. Never I have felt like this in my whole life. This is all because of you. In these few months you showed me what is true love is. Can I ask you something?

Shaurya who was awed with her confession as its very rare , Mehak hardly open up with him and to him that's nothing more beautiful than hearing it from her. Mehak was holding his palm firmly.

Shaurya: What is it my love, you dont need permission to ask me anything.

Mehak: Last time when Ajay and Rahul attacked me, you didnt spare them till they regretted their action.

Shaurya: What is it, Mehak tell me.

Mehak: This time please make sure police teach this culprit good lesson and till life time he doesn't come out from jail easily. For every wound, fractures he caused me and every nightmare I suffered, he needs to suffer the same too. Please make sure that he doesn't come out of the jail easily.

Shaurya: You don't worry about that Mehak, but do you want to know or see the culprit?

Mehak: No Shaurya whoever did this, don't deserve a second chance or I don't want to know anything about him. Just promise me that he will severely be punished.

Shaurya looked at Mehak attentively as he studied her facial expression. He knows from it that she is firm with her decision. He saw her putting her spoon back on the plate as she wipes her mouth with the napkin.

Mehak: Come let's go home.

Shaurya hold her right palm gently squeeze them as he looked at her.

Shaurya: Mehak we are together today as we promise each other to make each day memorable and happy ones, can you please put that horrible memory away and lets replace with our happy moments. So don't spoil the moment, I know you like this dessert, its your favorite ones and you are not even trying them. Will you eat if I feed you?

Mehak understand what is Shaurya trying to say and maybe not for her but for himself she decided to move on from the dark phase of her life. She manages to come off from that moment with all effort from Shaurya. How he patiently handled her tantrum and he took care of her during the days. She smiled as she opens her mouth like a little child as Shaurya feed her the chocolate lava cake. Later she took the spoon and feed him as well.

Two days later Mehak and Karuna maa went to hospital for doctor's checkup for Karuna maa. Whereas maasi has to go to Haridwar as she has her family matters need to attend. Since Shaurya had some urgent meeting with clients he asked Mehak and maa to go ahead first and he will come there once his meeting over. Doctor was impressed with Karuna maa's recovery as she is doing tremendously well with Mehak's care and guidance. She can walk independently but with an aid of walking stick. As they were waiting for doctor to give the prescription Mehak was walking slowly as she looked at the poster on the wall, which was on pregnancy care. As she was reading the poster, she heard someone called her name. she turned to look behind her. It was Rajeev Sir.