part 7

Doctor said the news of kushi being pregnant

At end of the day this news was last bomb on everyone.....

Arnav was so happy with news....

but at the same time he felt even more guilty than before becoz from last few weeks he never even care about how she is ......and from morning onwords she is also not feeling well but still he didn't voice out and asked her infront of Everyone....wht type of husband am ....

Whn my ego got hurt or angry i always lash at her even infront of everyone.....but whn I realised my mistake and evn after seeing everyone attitude towards her y I didn't even open my mouth .....

(Even though how much powerful ur in life sometime few relationship and situation can't be control or write urself in life.. more than angry .... guilty is big thing...so think before u do or say something )

Evn though I say she is important like my di....but never I took care of her like I did with di....

Doctor called him so he came back from his thinking

D: mr.raizada I gave her injection so she will wake up soon but I need to make few test becoz she is looking weak and pale we need to check whether both baby and mother fine or nt...so am taking few blood samples

Mr raizada plz take care of her she is looking stressfull
With tht she took leave

Arnav and everyone entered into room looked at her Everyone feeling guilty now...but whts the use now

Arnav sat beside kushi just looking at her.... without turning back he asked everyone especially nani di

Ar: nani ...u always used to ask me to get marry na so this is how u want to take care of my wife ....I know am also culprit here but still I didn't expect this from u nani.....
Being elder u should have been bit more careful

And di whn u need all my attention in ur life ....thn y did u made me think about love and forced me to get marry...

Whn I did wht u people want with my wish thn y u all making my life hell turned and roared on there face....

u just want to control everyone life like the way u control me.....right becoz of our insecure feelings we always hurted kushi in one or other way ......

For ur happiness no one supported and ur satisfaction even taunted kushi.....
For ur happiness I never cared about kushi feelings I always thought she will understand and never even tried to explain her or comfort being an husband......u know y becoz I always took her selfless nature for granted .......

All my life I just thought about ur well being ....day and night I worked for everyone so tht u people can leave happily in life....

.is money became more important to us tht we forget about how the way we used to be before. And .started hurting others.....saying mean words....

Anjali was crying like hell .... chote

Ar: don't call me chote ...thts only my mom right the way kushi trusted me ....I trusted u and nani....but u both never trusted me at that time of shyam whn I said he kidnapped me u didn't believed even after seeing proof also u just blamed kushi and now some random girl said am father of her child u believed becoz he is behaving like me...here it's also my mistake after long ur happy with Aarav so I let them be in our hourse even though sheetal is my exgf without thinking how kushi will feel but return u declared me I did wrong .......with ur insecure feeling u tried to break my marriage

This is how u two trust me.......along with me ur just ordering kushi to leave me whn u know tht how much I love her........

Infront of her husband ur saying u will make her marry with someone else......how dare u to play with our life ms anjali malik...

This shocked anjali...he called her malik..

Yes like father and daughter u both want someone in life to plan according to ur tunes and make there life miserable......

And u nani who are always particular about tradition right how can u even agree for ur grand daughter decision and say she can't be with me make her life settle with someone...
Thn y didn't u do make ur grand daughter marry someone....tell me..

He was roaring like lion on them..... both felt ashamed

.payal being her sister u never understood her......she always sacrificed her life for u today if ur with love and being bahu of raizada is becoz of her don't forget tht.....

Akash whn u don't no wht is right and wrong in ur blind love towards di or anyone don't blame others especially who helped u in life .....whn payal didn't accepted ur love whn ur too sad for month ...keeping her ego aside with me she is the one who asked me to help u...and made her sister express her feelings towrds u...this how u repay her..

Everyone looked ashamed now....

Mama mami thanks for trusting me but mami I know u like kushi becoz she so perfect in every thing the way u like ....but if u would have accept her directly it would have been good ....inside of taunting her and calling her names.....atleast she would have one person to share her feelings....in these am really disappointed mami....

She also looked down and crying ...

Aman also felt bad for kushi and arnav...
Felt disgusting of raizadas
Aarav was standing near door not knowing wht to do...where to go feeling bad for kushi aunty

Today I got to know kushi pain how it feels whn important peoples of our life won't trust us .back.........
Atleast I have someone to share my pain but wht about kushi know one except me.....

Even I also treated her badly....even though am powerful in world but am big
failure in relationships......as husband am being failure......for few hours only I couldn't take this pain....then how many months or years she is suffering

He fell down and crying like hell....even everyone

Kushi becoz of his shout woke up long back and listened everything and silently crying ...

(In life we shouldn't hurt others with words even in angry or frustration ....each and every words which comes from our mouth is valuable sometimes .....

Angry may cool after sometime.....but our words will take so much time or years to forget tht.....

Never loose some one with our hurtful words .....think before u say something...
Being rich or poor can't buy the hurt we caused to someone )

Everyone are silent for few minutes we can only here there crying...

Kushi also crying. ....she can't see arnav crying so she called him

K: arnav ji....

Arnav who listened kushi voice went near her and hugged her tightly...

Ar: am sorry kushi am really sorry I will never will hurt u... He was crying in her arms...

First time they saw arnav crying like that so aman also had tears..

From corner of her eyes she looked at every one ...and atlast her eyes landed on Aarav ....who was sacred and don't know wht to do his fake mom also not there..... just looking at everyone ...

Aman asked how r u kushi

K: am fine aman ji thank u...before anyone ask

She broke the hug and asked arnav

Arnav ji tell everyone to move out plz....

Arnav agreed and said them move out and take rest we will talk later....aman thanks for helping us atlast hugged aman for strength...he being arnav best friend said he always be there for him...

Everyone without arguing leaving the room
But kushi stopped Aarav