࣪ᜊ˖ dating log

Start from the beginning

⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ FIRST TIME : tommy-lynn agard
𖥔♤˖ ࣪⌗ age at first time : 19

𖥔♤˖ ࣪ᯤ OVERVIEW
DESPITE THE AMOUNT OF DATING SCANDALS KIMBERLY HAS BEEN IN, she's only ever loved two people. it takes a lot for her to fall in love unless there's a strong emotional connection. she will always love her first boyfriend and look back at their time together fondly, and she loves the man who's made her happy and given her comfort during hard times. while it does frustrate her that she doesn't know if she's queer or a heterosexual wanting female validation, she lets it be. she can thank the lack of her moms presence in the most pivotal years of her life for that. at the end of the day, kimberly just wants to be with a person who won't leave her and will love her just as much as she loves them ❪ or maybe even more ❫.

𝖪𝗜𝖬𝖭𝗔𝖢𝗜𝗢𝖩𝗘𝖭𝖭𝗜𝖥𝗘𝖱 : 𝗜𝖦𝖭𝗔𝖢𝗜𝗢

𝖪𝗜𝖬𝖭𝗔𝖢𝗜𝗢
𝖩𝗘𝖭𝖭𝗜𝖥𝗘𝖱 : 𝗜𝖦𝖭𝗔𝖢𝗜𝗢

⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ DURATION : january 2011 - december 2014⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP : acquaintances + friends + crushes + best friends + first loves

⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP : acquaintances + friends + crushes + best friends + first loves

⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ REASON FOR BREAKUP : he passed away
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ CURRENT STATUS : he will forever hold a piece of her heart
⊹♠︎˖ ࣪ᯤ LEVEL OF PUBLICITY : 6%

𖥔♤˖ ࣪ᯤ BACKGROUND
KIMBERLY AND IGNACIO WERE INSEPARABLE. she's always been super close with her cousins so of course she'd be surrounded by their best friends as well. though just a year older than her, ignacio and kimberly got along well.

it was some time around middle school when their relationship started to change. all of a sudden ignacio wanted kimberly to notice him more and she wanted to look pretty for him. they'd admire each other from afar and it was painfully obvious to their families that they really, really liked each other.

so with reassurance from his family and friends that kimberly liked him as much as he did her, ignacio told her how he felt before she would return to mexico, gifting her a pearly necklace with a butterfly.