Dreams Pt. 1 (SA)

Start from the beginning

"Of course!" I immediately answered.

He gave me a genuine smile while we exchanged numbers. Then we went our separate ways to go to our first period class.

That was one of my biggest fears. My soulmate getting into some kind of accident and I will never meet who she is. I know my soulmate is a she because whenever we meet in my dreams I hear her voice and notice her body physique.

I sat down in my seat and admired my seatmate. She was really pretty and nice, one of the popular kids too. Her name is Y/n L/n. For some reason I just felt really relaxed around her. She's so chill.

I'm being loyal to my soulmate though.

"Okay class," Our teacher walked into the room, "This is the part you've all been waiting for! Presentations!"

The whole class groaned in annoyance.

"Wow. I was going to let you guys pick your own partners but after all that complaining I just might choose your partners myself." Our teacher cocked her eyebrow.

All most immediately everyone started sucking up.

"I love presentations!"

"Yeah! They're the best!"

"Who doesn't love them?"

The teacher narrowed her eyes at us before stating, "You have five minutes to choose your partner. Go."

I turned my head to ask Nayeon but she was being crowded by a group of students asking to be her partner. Great now I don't have anyone else to ask. I was going to question Y/n so she can be my partner but then I found her being crowded also.

I frowned and nervously fiddled with my fingers. Then Y/n said something that caught my attention, "I'm sorry but I already agreed to be Sana's partner."

I looked up at her to see her smiling warmly at me, causing me to blush. The whole group that crowded her dispersed and went to find their own partners.

"Why didn't you say yes to any of them?" I asked.

Y/n shrugged, "Knowing them, they'd make me do all the work. Plus, I get spend more time with you. You intrigue me."

"O-Oh okay," I murmured.

Y/n frowned, "Did I tie your hands? Were going to ask someone else to be your partner? I'm sorry."

"No!" I realized I practically yelled before lowering my voice, "I mean no. I was going to ask you to be my partner. I was just surprised that you want to be my partner."

"Why wouldn't I want to be your partner?" Y/n cocked her eyebrow at me.

"W-Well I mean..." She's making me flustered and I don't know why.

She was patiently waiting for my answer with a small smile on her face.

I blurted out, "You make me nervous."

The smile on Y/n's face faltered, "Am I that intimidating?"

"That's not what I meant," I whispered.

She gazed at me questioningly. I don't think she caught what I whispered.

She doesn't make me nervous in the way I'd be scared of her. She makes nervous in the way my heartbeat increases and butterflies in my stomach erupt.

I have a soulmate though and I've been trying to talk to Y/n a little less so my feelings don't develop into something more. There have been multiple occurrences that I believe she's my soulmate. She has the exact same voice but I always wuss out whenever I'm about to ask her.