( Naina Singhania(26), a doctor by profession. She had a love marriage with Arjun. She was a year junior than Arjun in college)

Arjun and Naina came downstair. Arjun rubbing his eyes said, "Agayi Rajdhani express. Why are you shouting? And who is this? Did you beat someone again?"

Khushi glared at him and told the guards to keep Arnav on sofa. Now both brothers saw him and Abhijeet was shocked. "Arnav ".

Khushi- "yah Arnav Singh Raizada. Bro please check him. He came infront of my car. And he looked injured so I brought him home. "

Arjun started examining Arnav's injury and Naina brought the first aid kit. They tended his wound and told the guards to take him to guestroom.

Khushi now hugged Abhijeet and said," I missed you bhaiya."

Abhijeet-" Yah I know how much you missed me. That's why you called me everyday na." he added sarcastically

Khushi-" Sorry na bhaiya. But I called you right?"

Abhijeet- "yah 2 times. So many times na Khushi?"

Giving a sheepish smile she turned to Naina. She hugged her. "I can't breathe Khushi", Naina said and Khushi pouted. Then she went to Arjun and said," I know obviously you didn't miss me. As I wasn't there you must have romanced with your wife without any interruption."

Arjun- " Arey you know me so well. But you came a little early. I thought you would have stayed there somedays more. I could have been more happy"

Khushi slapped him on his hand and said "how rude. I really don't know how my sweet si bhabi is staying with you." and there nok jhok started. Abhijeet came in between and interrupted as they won't stop if they start.

Abhijeet- not now you two. Kal subha baki jhagra kar lena. ( you can continue your fightings tomorrow) now Khushi you must be tired. Go and sleep. Guards have taken your bag to your room.

Khushi to Arjun," I will see you tomorrow"

Arjun said innocently,"I know I am handsome. You can see me as much as you want."

Khushi glared at him. Then she said good bye to Abhijeet and Naina and climbed the stairs. Suddenly she remembered something," Bhaiya do you know ASR personally? I mean you looked like you know him so... "

Abhijeet- "Yah. He was my friend at school. Then we lost contact and both got busy in our life."

Khushi -oh. Anyways good night.

Khushi came to her room after 7 days. Ahh it feels so peaceful being in your own room. She opened her luggage and threw away the dirty clothes for wash. Then she went into the washroom. After changing into her comfy night dress she fell on the bed with a thud and went to sleep.

It was nearly five and Her sleep broke. It is not very common for her to wake up this early. But anyways as she woke up she thought to clean her room which was a mess as when she left for Goa 7 days ago, she left with a hurry. And she doesn't let anyone enter her room except her bhaiya, bro and bhabi. And she knows in her absence no one would enter here as she doesn't like anyone intruding her personal space. So her room was a mess and so she cleaned her room.

Now it was nearly 6.30. Perfect she thought. Now she can go for her jogging. Changing into her tracksuit, she put earphones in her ears and went out.
......................................................

The sun rays peeped through the window disturbing his already disturbed sleep. He tossed and turned in his bed. He still had hangover because of last night. Realizing he wont be getting anymore sleep he sat up in the bed. His head was still aching like hell. He looked at his surroundings and realized that he wasn't in his house nor in the hotel. He was trying to recall what happened last night but couldn't.

Suddenly someone entered the room. Arnav asked him, "Excuse me, where am I?"

And he heard a voice from behind," You are in my house Mr Raizada or I say Mr Malik."

Arnav looked at the person. How did he know that his surname was Malik. He looked at the person's face carefully but his headache wasn't helping him. Abhijeet took the glass from the servant's hand and gave it Arnav along with a medicine.

Arnav took that and looked at Abhijeet. He looked familiar. He was trying to remember who could that be.

Abhijeet- Ok now dont pressurize your brain. I can clearly say that you have forgotten me whom you claimed as your best friend once.

Arnav realized it was his friend from Lucknow, Abhijeet Singhania.

Arnav- Abhi??

Abhijeet- Now you remember me saale?

Abhijeet hugged Arnav. " You have completely forgotten me haan?"

Arnav- Its not like that Abhi.

Abhi- Yah I know how it's like. But we can talk later. You go and freshen up. We have all day to talk. I will be downstairs. You get changed and come. I have kept my clothes for you to wear. You can change into that.

Arnav nodded and Abhijeet went downstairs. Abhi was his best friend. But after he came from lucknow they lost contact. He thought maybe Abhi have forgotten him.

Anyways, he went into the washroom. Standing under the shower, he tried to recall what happened last night. He got some visions of last night. "Wait, did I saw Khushi?.... No how can she be here. She is de... No no I was too drunk last night. Maybe that's why I thought that it was Khushi. This girl.. How much I want to forget this girl.. But always failed."

He came downstairs after getting ready and greeted Abhi. Abhi then introduced him to his brother Arjun and sister-in-law Naina. They were about to go to the dining space when Abhi felt a hug from the backside. He turned around and said," You won't change na. Here you are sweating and now hugging me. Let me go." Abhi said trying to act angry.

Khushi- Now dont act angry. Your acting is very bad Bhaiya.

Abhi smiled at his sister and turned around," Arnav this is my sister Khushi. And Khushi this is.."

Khushi- Arnav Singh Raizada, I know. Nice to meet you Mr bewra.

Khushi greeted him with a smile. Arnav got the biggest shock of his life seeing Khushi infront of him who was pretty much alive.

Abhi glared at her for calling him bewra and Khushi smiled back at him innocently.

Abhi- Khushi, you souldn't call him that. And how do you know his name? I forgot to ask you last night.

Khushi- yah I know. I was joking. Hope you don't mind ASR. And the answer of your question is everybody realted to fashion industry in this country knows him because of his company. ANd did you forget that I am also related to this industry. Bhaiya I will go and change. I am smelling like Aloe vera.

She made a face as she said that and went upstairs. Arnav was really shocked to react. He just saw Khushi. But didn't she die in an accident. Is that really the same Khushi. But how can that be possible. She was a complete opposite to the previous Khushi. This Khushi has short hair till her shoulder. He knows how much Khushi loved long hair. Moreover her dress and her way of speaking. She was speaking in pure English which Khushi will never do. And her dress, the tracksuit, Khushi will never wear that. But she behaved as if she doesn't even know him. Maybe they aren't the same. Didnt he hear that There can 7 people of the same face in the earth. Maybe they are different. But how can their name be the same.

He was thinking these when Abhi shaked him, " Arnav, kab se bula raha hu. Kaha khoya hain?( where are you lost?)"

Mouthing a nothing he went to the dining space with Abhijeet. He needs to find those answers. Are they both the same Khushi....

So how was it?? Hope you liked it. I will continue if I get positive response. But yah this will have slow update atleast till I complete my other story you have become my everything. Till then vote and comment if you liked this one.