"I can't talk to you..." She went to breeze by him, but Tyler stopped her with a hand on her arm. "I know you're upset, but I-"

"Upset? You almost got Jeremy killed." Caroline stopped, looking at Tyler with disappointment in her eyes. "And before you ask me to understand or to support you, can you at least tell me what you're planning to do about your sire bond to Klaus?"

Andy stood silent behind her, watching as Tyler shook his head, and she pressed her lips together in a grimace. "There's nothing that I can do about it, Caroline. That's the point." He paused for a moment, before breathing out. "I just wanted you to know that...I understand why you can't be with me. Even though I want to put you first, before anyone...I can't."

"I'll never be able to. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Andy reached forward to take Caroline's hand in hers, and the blonde squeezed it gratefully, as Tyler pressed his lips together. "I just wanted you to know that." Care nodded tearfully, a sad smile painting her lips.

"I'm sorry, too."

Tyler cleared his throat, before reaching forward to hand her something swathed in a black mesh bag. He placed it in her palm, cupping it with his, as he breathed. "Happy Birthday." Tyler walked away, and Caroline opened it to see a silver charm bracelet. She smiled tearfully, and Andy placed a hand on her shoulder. "Maybe, we can skip school today." She breathed, and Caroline let a small sob escape her with a nod, Andy tugging her best friend back towards her car.

Caroline drove them to Andy's house, the elemental going to her kitchen as she pulled out a bottle of vodka and vanilla ice cream, turning to her best friend with a raised brow. "Boozy milkshakes?" She offered, and Caroline nodded with a laugh. They drank and watched movies together, before Andy suggested going back to her best friend's house.

They drove back to Caroline's, and Andy subtly texted Bonnie, letting her know that they would be there. When Caroline entered her house, Matt, Bonnie, and Elena, jumped out into the hallway with party hats, balloons, and a sign that wrote 'Happy Birthday Caroline'. Andromeda stood back with a wide grin, rushing forward to hug Matt, as Caroline breathed.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"You didn't want to go to school, so I invited the party here." Andy smirked, throwing an arm around Matt, as they all grinned at the blonde. "You missed our work of birthday art, so, change into warmer clothes, we're going to the Falls." Elena ordered, placing a silver tiara with purple fluff on Caroline's head, and she laughed tearfully.

"S'mores. Campfire. Cake. Like when we were little." Bonnie breathed with a smile, while Matt held up a bottle of tequila. "Except with tequila." They all laughed, and Caroline gave them a sad smile. "Ah, thanks, guys, really. I'm just not really feeling my birthday this year."

"Nuh uh, nope. We are not doing that." Andy said sternly, shaking her head as Bonnie gave her a look of disbelief. "I'm sorry, what? You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favorite day of the year."

"That's what I bloody said!" Andy cried, Matt nudging her playfully, and Care gave her a small glare. "Yeah, now it's just a reminder that, technically, I'm dead." The others frowned, and Caroline sighed. "Look, I didn't even like seventeen. The only point to seventeen was to get to eighteen-"

"You're stuck in a filler year, I know." Andy breathed, stepping forward to lay her hand on Care's shoulders. "But, you're not stuck, Caroline."

"Yeah, I am. But it's okay. You know, it's all good. I will be fine." She breathed, and Andy raised a brow. "I just need some time to wallow in it, Andy." Caroline pleaded, and the elemental shook her head as Elena spoke up.