chapter one

Hey my name is mia Alex Samantha Cole I am a hybrid I am witch, vampire , werewolf, angel, goddess,Phoenix,  mermaid,genie I am now running through the woods when I hit a tree really got to stop bumping into stuff when it laughed I froze the it said what are you on our territory he said I was just running and what do you mean by tertory I said playing dumb you know damn well you are not human true that I said so come on to the alpha he said and we started walking and we got to a mansion and I saw an owl that's princess I yelled princess yes what are you doing are you trying to kill yourself again yes it's dad the council killed him because you were born I hate you wait right here I told the boy and my sister came down and started fighting you did this I always was the weakest because you got most of the power even thought we are twins she said I said what I always wished I was you you were always sitting around while I had to train no I wanted to be you I was always board. And stuff I am sorry she said I said its OK hand shake OK one two three run jump do a flip and fake fight fall to the ground when we got up I said good game and hugged we good yeah she said OK come on what happened to dad I said well I was walking in the house and heard the council say where is she and dad said Nona and they ripped his head off oh no all my inside are mad and angry  and I felt like I'm heating up and I heard mytwin said get some Water now then she said calm down I yelled why should I daddy's dead because I am the lone wolf oh the wolf council is going to get it I hate that I'm the cursed one then I felt Water touch me and I heard someone say....

————————————------

How is the book I will update slow no to slow bye bitches