Chapter 10

• Surprise Update (because so many people commented & voted!) I really appreciate it so thanks (:

Katherine's P.O.V

His lips gently pressed mines. I feel like I am a firework exploding into a million different directions. His lips were so soft and delicate. This kiss was so nice and slow no tongue. I felt
his smile into the kiss.

He pulled away giving me a smile and said "Wow."

Then reality hits and I realize that this is a moment where I just want to drown in the ocean because we can never be together.

"ALRIGHT GUYS COME BACK!" Bryant shouts.

We walk back silently but I could feel his eyes burning on me. As our toes reach the dry sand we look to see Taylor and Nash eating In-n-Out on some blankets by the end of the ocean talking and laughing.

"Alright well great job on the pictures, will do some more in 3 hours so go get some lunch." Bryant says folding a beach towel.

"Alright cool." I say heading to the tent. I felt him right behind me.

"So about that kiss." Cameron says.

"What about it?" I ask getting inside the tent.

"Did that kiss mean anything to you?" He asks as I put on a cover up on.

"It meant nothing." I lie.

"You're lying." He says grabbing my hand and spinning me around to face him.

"I am not." I lie again.

"Well if it means nothing than we can be friends right?" He says flashing me his signature smirk.

"No." I say rolling my eyes.

"So then you felt something in the kiss?" He asks again.

"No." I say crossing my arms.

"So then we can be friends?" He asks uncrossing my arms.

"No Cameron!" I shout letting go of his hands.

" So then we can be boyfriend and girlfriend again?" he asks making me irradiated.

"No. And what is wrong with you?" I ask clenching my fist.

"But come on, I love you." He says the last three words in a serious tone.

"But Cameron I don't trust you." I say looking at his eyes.

"Do you still love me?" He asks making me sigh.

"No Cameron I don't." I say starring at the ground.

He then cups my cheek making me look back up into his eyes.

"If you look into my eyes right now and say you don't love me and mean it then I swear I will leave you alone and I will never look at you and I will give up on us."

I stare into his brown orbs and I tried to say I didn't love him but the words couldn't leave my mouth.

Then finally something did. "it doesn't matter Cameron if I love you or not. My love for you was and will never be good enough for you. Cameron I am not enough for you. I couldn't change you. Why are you trying? I can't be with you again. You cheated on me." I say walking past him.

"I never cheated on you." He says making me stop dead in my tracks.

I turn my head around and looked at him crazily.

"Taylor saw it, I saw a video too." I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"It was all an act, I never really did cheat on you." He says taking a deep breath.