Feathers(Part 2 Lemon)

Prepare for lemon

Shit hit the fam

After this line, u are about to see sin

Sin

is 

going to happen

Sin

--------------------------------------------------------------

Heat oh heat is when shit hits the fam and people go crazy on this day/week. Naib and Eli were literally trying to hide it in the table and Dark was just trying to just Calm down her urges when her skin has ears and a wolf tail.  

Eli was new to the heat thing that he was nervous that he had no idea what to do due to him feeling way too hot. Naib, on the other hand, tried too hard to hold back for poor Eli. Dark was already tried to hold her nose due to there dam Pheromones. And poor William on his bull skin was readying himself to literally to run. Why? Jokey was already to chase. The sexual tension was already in the air that even fucking Norton was licking his lips and evil reptilian was literally trying to hop away and the dam Lawyer the worst ship that you would have thought will have to go in and ram round with the dam Theif and Theif were literally trying to getaway. A hate and love relationship. Everything was in chaos in the dam heat week that would be starting in the afternoon. 

Naib since due to him being an eagle went and grabbed the blankets of the extra room that held the blankets he took them to there shared room. Why? Well, that would be their nest and in nests can get nasty. Naib was trying to find Eli due to he already wanted to spend some time together. Everything was in chaos even the ladies. Like the ladies were more man than ever that even some started groping and even Princess carrying them to there room. Even Helena who is the youngest and the sweetest one was cornering the Enchantress who was trying to coordinate with her but she was too forceful and passion happen.  Naib followed his mates smell and found him and swoop him up.

Both got them into there room and Eli was panting. Naib just wanted to cuddle so he just stayed in the corner and just wanted to keep himself from even going to mate with Eli. However, Eli coming to age wanted to take the next step in the relationship. So he walks to Naib and makes him look up and kisses him. All Naib tried was to stop himself But with permission he lunged to Eli who was surprised and let him explore the wet cavern in his mouth. Naib was rough but yet passionate and a few seconds later a string of saliva spread. "Eli lets take your mask off and stop muffling and scream my name Eli and let's try getting you to have a mini-me" Eli blushed deep red and tried to cover his face but an arm moved his hands from his face. while lifting the Gown of Eli and the boxers off of him while starting with one finger that surprised Eli who gasps at the foreign object. He clutched onto Naib and looked at him with Lust. Naib started giving butterfly kisses while also adding another finger and keeps fingering at a faster speed. Eli Then tried stopping Naib before pushing him a=off and poor Naib thought he did something wrong "Did I did something wrong?" Eli just takes his gown and hood and just spread his legs open.

(Open sesame)

"I don't want to cum with your fingers but with your dick" Naib was now hard on and gently got on top of him. "Tell me when to slow down or it hurts," let's say that Eli had a very rough time. Moans can be heard and even screams. Creampies were done that it almost felt like poor Eli was pregnant. Thrust from slow to gentle went to animalistic. were done. Eli held to Naib for dear life and Naib let his animal instinct come to show and bite the neck of Eli marking him as his. Eli was drooling and panting. 

They did it to sunrise. The morning and the Mansion were tired and looked like they didn't get any rest and the alphas were happily snuggling them. Oh, they all looked like they drank so much the night before and just having a hangover the next morning. Oh you know whats the funny part Eli was pregnant and now they are going to have a pair of beautiful eggs.