Chapter 2 : Kiana's resolve

Continue from previous Chapter.

"Sakura, stands up." - Kallen takes out a handkerchief, then help Sakura gets up. "Don't cry."

And the doctors starting to come out, they go away.

"... Let's come in..." - Theresa said, while wiping her tears.

"..."

"Kiana-chan... Let's go." - Mei tries to take her hand, but Kiana runs away from there, she left the hospital. "Kiana-chan!" - Mei wants to chase after her, but she was stopped by Himeko.

"Leave her alone, Mei. She needs to calm for a bit. Even thought this is her responsibility, no one shall blame her. Because no one will know the result on the path they choose. No one." - Himeko said.

"..."

They come inside, sees a doctor sitting on a chair next to your bed, you are sitting on it, face to the Valkyries, but your eyes, it's empty, soulless.

"... Captain..."

"Doctor..."

"I'm sorry to say this... But we've try our best. I'm truly sorry for your lost." - The doctor said. Then he left the room.

And the Valkyries, they couldn't hold their tears back, sees their beloved Captain is now... What should i call it? Half dead? They starting to crying, and calling your name.

But all is useless, you are there, but also not there at a same time.

"... We've gotta do something... Bronya suffer was worse before, but she wake up, right?" - Sirin said.

"Yeah... But how are we going to do it?"

The door opens, a blonde man comes in.

"You're...."

"Kono Otto da!" - It's OTTO APOCALYPSE!! (YES, I AM)

"Why are you here?"

"Ai-chan did send the report to me, he was my friend after all, so i wouldn't mind if i came here, and excuse me, Valkyries, can i have a talk with Fu Hua?" - Otto said.

"Huh?"

10 seconds later. Outside your room.

"Okay, why don't you did something by your Divine Key, and help him like you helped that girl like earlier??" - Otto ask.

"Well, it's easy, but i'm just too scared, it doesn't work all the time. If i failed, may cause his life."

".."

"And besides, no one can know my true identity, no one."

"Okay, i'll get them out, give you about 5 minutes."

"... Okay."

Later, only Fu Hua and Otto in your room now.

"Begin." - Otto said.
She active the key, and go inside your mind right now.

There are nothing, just a dark place.

A place darker than the dark.

"What the hell... Is this? I haven't seen such thing like this before..." - She said, and keep looking further.

But she sees nothing, for 10 minutes.

She have no other choice but to get out, she've reached her limit.

"... Did it go well?"

"No,... I can't do anything... It's so empty and dark..." - Fu Hua said, then she start to cry.