"Did Mistress want anything else to eat before work?" the elf looked me over with concern. I knew she had opinions about Draco and I's relationship, but she always kept them to herself.

"No, Nipsy. Thank you." I answered grabbing my briefcase and headed into work.

When I arrived at the office it was clear that people knew of Draco and I's little disagreement last night. There were whispers as I made my way to my office that I, unfortunately, shared with boyfriend and his traitorous best friend. Before I could even make it to my desk, I was stopped by the traitor in question.

"Morning, Ivy. You look exceptionally beautiful today. Did you want tea? I was going to get some for everyone?" Theo smiled a hopeful smile. He was just hoping I wouldn't bite off his head.

"Green, please. A dash of honey." I smiled back at him. Theo placed a hand on my shoulder comfortingly. "He's stressed, Ivy. The Dark Lord is putting a lot of pressure on him to find members of the Order. Please don't be too harsh on him." Theo said voice laced with unease. "The Dark Lord is getting weaker with every day that passes. He's starting to get suspicious; you know. Draco just needs to be extra careful."

"Apparently that is not my concern anymore," I answered. I knew I was being childish, but I was still hurt that Draco would go behind my back and orchestrate an assassination without my knowledge.

Thankfully Draco was in a meeting of some sort with the Dark Lord and I had the office to myself. I tried to get some work done but it just didn't feel right. Something was off.

"How did you get in here?" I looked up from my computer to see Blaise Zabini standing in front of me. He looked rather shabby and beat up. The bruises covering his skin had turned a sickly yellowish tint. His ribs were showing through what scrap of a t-shirt he was wearing. He looked absolutely horrid.

Blaise had deflected a year earlier. It took us all by surprise. He was officially a rebel and none of us could trust him anymore. He had left the Death Eaters in favour of the Order putting our whole plot to destroy The Dark Lord at risk. Him just being here was a danger. He could get us all killed.

"I need your help, Ivy." He looked frail and defeated.

"Why should I give you any of my help?" He had betrayed everything we were trying to do to join the Order. He was too afraid to betray the Dark Lord from the inside. He had discovered quite early on that he was weaker than the rest of us. Thankfully, Draco was able to "fix" the situation before any of us were found out.

"They're starving to death, Ivy. You know the Dark Lord and Draco has cut the Order off from everything. No potion ingredients, no food, nothing." Blaise pleaded.

"You know there is nothing I can do," I answered sorrowfully. I hated thinking of the people fighting for the good side of this war dying from starvation or small wounds that could be cured by a simple potion.

My life of luxury was even more of a slap in the face. While I could have anything, I wanted on a silver platter in a matter of seconds, it just felt so wrong. These people were dying in droves while I danced at fancy parties and ate delicacies.

"They are taking losses, Ivy. Children, small children as young as 8, dying. I...I know you're stuck under Draco's sadistic rule but please, Ivy. I know you. You know me. This is not you. You were going to make sure The Dark Lord didn't see the light of day by this time last year. Please, help." Tears welled up in his eyes as he spoke. It pulled at my heartstrings. I hated how Draco has been acting as of late. It almost felt right to go against him, to help Blaise and the rest of the Order.

"I know this may not help much but I do have something I can give you in exchange for your help." He must have been desperate if he was willing to offer something when he had nothing.

He placed a gold cup on my desk. It reeked of dark magic and evil. It was the cup of Hufflepuff. I looked up to Blaise before authenticating the cup. It could only be one of the Horcruxes.

"How did you find it?" I asked realizing there was no doubt this was one of the last few Horcruxes that needed to be destroyed.

"Hermione, Ron, and Harry. It was their last great adventure. They may have taken Harry, but they didn't get their Horcrux back." Blaise said with a smile.

"What do you need?" I asked. I placed the cup in my desk drawer knowing I would have to destroy it soon before someone else found it.

"We need medical supplies and food. Anything you can get your hands on and bring to us. They won't trust you, but I will take care of that. Please. I will give you a place to meet up. I just..." he looked around hesitant.

"You don't know if you can trust me? You think I will tell Draco?" I questioned.

"Yes."

"I promise. Draco is not exactly in my favour at the moment. It's the least I can do to help the people that supported my brother." I assured him. I knew that if I was caught, I would get in a lot of trouble, no not trouble, I would be murdered, but it was a risk I was willing to take if that meant I could do something productive. I was tired of sending men out to pillage and murder. I also wanted to make Draco's blood boil as much as mine did last night.

The door unlocked and with that Blaise disappeared. Theo walked in a cup of tea for me in hand. He placed in on my desk and gave a sniff in the air. I was going to have to get rid of that Horcrux soon. It's sent alone was going to tip me off.

"Who was that?" He asked curiously looking around at the empty room.

"No one," I said with a shrug.

"It really sounded like a certain Zabini," he said giving the room another look.

"You've lost it, Nott. Are you sure you haven't been hit by too many stunning spells?" I questioned. He looked at me with disbelief not believing for one second that he was the one confused. He knew.

"Why must you anger Draco?" He asked annoyed. "You know it makes all our lives harder" he continued.

"Draco has changed and don't start telling me he hasn't. You must also have been questioning is loyalty. He is not with us, Theo." I sighed.

"I don't know how you sleep in the same bed as him if you think of him that way," he said with clear judgment in his voice.

"The war brings out the worst in people, Theo, but I still love him. I am still loyal to him." I didn't not fair well with people questioning why I was still with Malfoy even though I know there is something clearly wrong with him.

"Don't be the girl who died for a man that could only think about himself," Theo answered finally as the door opened to reveal Malfoy himself. He was already in a bad mood as far as I could tell.

"What are you two doing? Is there a reason why you are not working?" Draco snapped as he made his way to his own desk with stacks of papers in his arms. He slammed the stack down and that was the end of any conversation in the office for the rest of the day. Not that I needed talking time. I had to think of a way to meet up with Blaise later tonight. 

~~~

So...yeah I suck! I'm so sorry it has taken me over a month to update you guys on this story. I had a bit of writer's block. This is the first time I try to write a story that doesn't follow a structure, like Half-Blood Prince. So, this is all from my imagination. It's taking a bit more time to conceptualize. I really want this to be good for you guys because you deserve it. I hope you like this chapter even though I kinda don't.