50 shades of beige

Kay and Artemis sat in silence for a moment. " So what the hell do you, Taco Bell, and Panda Express do for fun?" Asked Artemis." Well two things. First, that's not racist," Kays words drenched in sarcasm," Second, we train. Speaking of that I should get you back so your not tired for your first day of assassins school." Kay said with a wide smile. " Fine," Artemis said with a sigh.

They walked down the beige corridor into Yelled Artemis' room. "I'll be outside. To be sure you don't escape," said Kay. " Fine, whatever," she said pressing the space button on the computer. Kay left the room mumbling something under his breath. Deciding that she couldn't do anything till morning, Artemis drifted asleep on the small bed.
***
Alex woke up to the feeling of cold water being poured on him. " What the hell!" Screamed Alex. " Well good morning to you too," said Enzo. "What do you want," asked Alex. "Well it's your first day of training so change into the clothes in the bathroom right their," he said pointing to the door next to the computer," and come down stairs. Breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes." Enzo said before walking out of the room. Not willing to repeat what happened the night before Alex obediently went to change into the clothes given to him. He found black basketball shorts and a red tee-shirt on the counter.

" Get down here breakfast is getting cold," yelled Juan. " We're coming," Enzo yelled back. Alex ran down the steep stairs into a beige kitchen. He saw Artemis, Kay, and Juan sitting at a large round table eating eggs and toast. Alex stayed silence as he sat down with a plate already in front of him. " So I'll go over today's agenda," Said Kay breaking the silence," First we train,then we train some more, next we train a bit more before lunch. After lunch we'll train more and even more then a little bit more. Then dinner and next it's free time and finally it's lights out." " Ok good because if you said the word train one more time in that schedule I would scream," said Artemis. They ate quietly before leaving for training.

They walked in the dojo to see Enzo already training. " Well look who finally decided to show up," said Enzo not taking his focus off the punching bag he was punching violently. " Lovey to see you too," Kay said sarcastically whilst walking over to put his water bottle down by a chair. Artemis looked around her. Taking in the room she had sat in as she learned of her father and of his mistakes. She saw dum-bells, pull up bars, bench presses and other exercise equipment. She also saw the beige walls. "It's like 50 shades of beige in here," she mumbled. "What was that?" Enzo asked. "Nothing. I said nothing," she replied.

But what drew her attention the most was the wall full of weapons. From swords to Ak-47s it was all there. She looked at it in awe and she went to touch a vintage musket her hand was slapped away by Enzo." when we are done with your training you can look at the weapons but we have to train," he said. Her and Enzo stepped on the mat and he squared up and ready to fight. She did the same. "So let's begin," he said with a smile.