Chapter One: What it takes to be a Hero

Start from the beginning

The tiny dove blinked as if understanding my concern the soldier dressed in white flew off into the city. I watch as it gets smaller and smaller as it blends in with the building of the city. I think it didn't hit me until now, but I think 'He' is telling me something is coming.

'A great change.'

~~~~~~~~~Third Person's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) stands there with a confused blank looking face as she doesn't understand the reason Izuku and this stranger's face as she is just explaining she doesn't know who this stranger is. Izuku was pale wondering how is it someone hasn't heard of All Might? In fact, everyone around the world knows of him so, why doesn't she know?!

Leaning over the man spoke nervously thinking she has to have heard something about him when he even spoke thinking how he is called the symbol of peace. And then smiling as he does on camera. A gust of wind made that sound effect as she stood there and had the same blank face. Wasn't long before she shrugs her shoulder.

"....Sir, you might think you're helping your case but really your not."

Izuku watched as All Might fell over as he never thought in his lifetime, someone would say 'Who's All Might?' while he is still alive. Izuku was trying to change the subject by turning it on himself but (Y/n) looked at the bottle he put in his pocket.

Pointing a finger down she was his conscience as she asked if he really should stay here? While he has a sludge monster in his pocket? He got over what she said really quick as he started stretching his legs telling the two of them to stay back as he was going to get that sludge over to the police.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, thinking how fake he seems. When a blast of wind made (Y/n)'s hair mess up, she fixed her bangs as she looked over when she noticed how Izuku wasn't there anymore. She looked up and groaned as she heard someone screaming in the wind same direction where that All Might guy was going.

She paced herself to getting her bag and stuff when she hurried off after the both of them. Why? Well, she was worried about Izuku. After all, he is a very good soul about him, going into the city she looked around wondering where was the police station was again?

-Meanwhile in the air

All Might had flown off when he felt something tugging on his leg when he looked down seeing Izuku screaming with tears in his eyes. Thinking how crazy is this kid!?

"Hey, hey, hey!? I love my fans but THIS is too much!"

Informing him that he needs to get off of his leg, however, Izuku through the wind points out that if he does he'll be killed since he is flying and clutching for dear life on All Might's leg. All Might froze up, not even taking THAT into concertation. So trying to either act cool about he told Izuku to hold on then. He grips Izuku's collar as he tried to find someplace to land and was closest to the police station.

However, All Might gave a light cough when he found a rooftop, quickly setting Izuku down he was about to hurry off and telling Izuku to go down the staircase and hurry home.

It wasn't until this was it!

This was the chance Izuku needed, all he needs is just one person-!?

The dark echoes of everyone Bakugo, his mom, the doctor. Everyone like a shadow from behind him roared from underneath him telling him how much of a loser he was. A weakly. Every negative thing you could think of. All having one thing in common.

'Quirk'.

The questions, his life story, every horrible thing he had buried deep down inside him, Izuku trembled when All Might be about to take off again. It wasn't until Izuku was about to swallow his voice when he remembered (Y/n)'s words. She spoke at her speech as the school president, there she stood tall and clear for everyone.