CHAPTER 5 : Iceland

Start from the beginning

We ate breakfast outside, it was freezing cold but the view was breathtaking,the trees were so white and its just amazing to eat breakfast in this kind of place with the love of your life, with your king!I ate hungrily, and sipped my hot chocolate...

I ate hungrily, and sipped my hot chocolate with some marshmallows,
Then I heard a click, it was from Maxon's camera, he took a picture of me messily eating breakfast!
"Maxon! What are you doing?!" I said
"Nothing, nothing."
"Come on, let me see!"
"No. No"
"Why?"
"Its a secret darling." He winked.
"Ugghh fine fine!" I guess he's having another surprise.
After breakfast, we grabbed our things and headed out,
we went to a village, like a Christmas village with the royal family. There were reindeers, cute little white reindeers

 There were reindeers, cute little white reindeers

Some sleds, skating rings, ski . People were all enjoying I can see their smiles shining bright.
Maxon and I fed the reindeers first, he takes pictures of us feeding these cute little reindeers. I love it when Maxon captures every moment I'm with him, then we headed to try the sled, it was fun going down through a snow slide,
"AAAAAAHHHHH!!" I shouted as we were going down, a mountain of snow.
We laughed when we got to the end of it.
"MAXON!!! LET'S DO IT AGAIIIIINN!! ONE MORE TIMEE PLEASEEE!!"
"Okayy!! I guessed you realky enjoy it don't you?"
"Of course I do, its my first time experiencing winter!!" We laughed then we headed on top for another sledding down on snow, after that  we went on skiing, I tried but I always fall down, Maxon's been teaching me for hours and I always failed.
"Maxon, don't laugh at me!"
"Sorry Darling, its just so cute when you fall down! I can't help it I'm sorry." He said still laughing.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and laughed along with him.
"Maxon, I'll just sit down with the queen by the cafe okay?"
"Ok sure, I love you!" He said winking at me.
"I love you too!" I said with a kiss.
I head down to the cafe and had a chat with the queen.
"Queen America, how are you?"
"I'm fine, how about you?"
"I'm fine too!"
"So, how did the two of you ended up together?" She asked.
"Well, it is a complicated and a long story to tell." We shared a laugh
I started telling her our story, we actually took almost an hour telling her our love story.
"Awww, that was the best love story I've ever heard."
"Thank you. Its just that thinking back all our memories and struggles together, I'm happy that we will be together forever."
As I was saying that the queen just looked behind me and pointed at my back, it was Maxon.
"Darling, you didn't tell me you're great with some speeches, especially about us." He said smiling at me.
"Well, I'm the Queen of Illea after all."
He kissed me.
"Well I can see that you'll make a great queen." We stared at each other and laughed. Then King Charlie cut us out.
"Ok, stop it love birds, its too sweet, let's go on a skate!"  King Charlie teased us.
So we headed to a giant lake that was turned into a skating rink!!
We went hand in hand while skating there.
"Darling, would you like to dance on ice?"
Maxon asked with a smile.
"Why of course, my king, it would be my pleasure." I said chuckling
We danced slow and graceful.
I hummed a song, our favorite song,
'As you are' by Charlie Puth,
That goes like this..