Child! Robbie The Zombie X Reader

Y/N'S POV~
I sighed as I heard the doorbell ring. Today I was babysitting Robbie for the first time. I have only babysat one of Jack's egos, and that went horrible. I babysat Anti...and you know...he was Anti. Robbie was a bit younger than Anti, so I kinda expected better behavior. I opened the door and shook Jack's hand. I looked down and saw Robbie hiding behind Jack's legs. He looked scared to death. Jack turned around and picked Robbie up. He then placed him in front of me. He was breathing heavily and ran back behind Jack. I giggled. He peeked his head out a little and I waved at him. He slowly waved back. "Go say hi." Jack said walking behind Robbie. He waved again and ran behind Jack. Jack rolled his eyes and picked him up again and placed him in my house. He winked at me and closed the door. Robbie ran back to the door and started banging on it. "NO LEAVE ROBBIE!" He screamed. He started to cry. I got on my knees and rubbed his back. "He'll be back soon. I promise." I said as he looked over at me. He shrugged his shoulders. I wiped some of his tears. "Wanna help me make cookies?" I asked standing up. He jumped up and down. "Cookies! Cookies!" He said. I smiled and picked him up and walked to the kitchen.

~Time skip brought to you by Thanos💜~

When we finished cookies I gave Robbie one and I ate one. I told him to save the rest for Jack and his other brothers. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked. "Yes! Yes!" He jumped up and down. I took his hand and lead him to the living room. He jumped on my couch and sat down. "What movie?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "What kind of movies do you like?" I asked. "Cartoon." He said. I thought of my most favorite cartoon movie....The Princess and The Frog. *No joke that movie is lit.* "Have you ever seen The Princess and The Frog?" I asked. "No." He answered. "We can watch that." I said. I put it on and he didn't take his eyes off the screen. He was so into it. After the movie I heard the doorbell ring. "Jack's here." I said picking up Robbie. "Awwwww." He groaned. I opened the door and gave Robbie it Jack. "How was he." Jack asked. "Amazing! You should have him over more often!" I said. And me and Robbie's friendship grew then and there.

438 words :P
I really wanted to make this because why not 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝