Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)

Mulai dari awal

"Excuse me!" Bowen waves his hand. "We are still here."

"I know." Yibo chuckled. "Ahm...excuse me Zan Jin, if you keep kissing him like that, you will end up swallowing him," Yibo said, trying to interrupt the mafia leaders' moment.

Zan Jin broke the kiss and looked at Yibo. He already turned into a red tomato. He shyly pushed Mingjue.

"Zan Jin, can you please have mercy on me?" Yibo said making puppy eyes. "I only had coffee this evening and its almost 9 pm now. I am so hungry."

"Huh? You only had coffee?" Zan Jin's eyes widened. "Didn't Xiao Zhan feed you well?"

"I received your message and ran to you. Now let's go. Treat me with dinner!" Yibo held Zan Jin's hand and pulled him towards his car. "Zhan, you enjoy drive with your friends. Mingjue, I am stealing your man for tonight." Saying so Yibo pushed Zan Jin into the driver's seat and he sat in the passenger's seat. "Now drive Zan Jin, I am hungry," Yibo said patting his tummy.

"Okay." Zan Jin smiled and drove to a big restaurant.

*at restaurant

"Are these okay?" Zan Jin asked as the food was served.

"These are so yummy." Yibo smiled putting food into his mouth. "Zan Jin, the moment you kissed Mingjue, you should have seen the expressions of Zhan, Bowen and Yu Bin. They were so shocked and their mouth opened ajar. I really had a very hard time controlling my laughter."

"Mingjue is really dumb when it comes to love." Zan Jin said shyly.

"Mn." Yibo hummed. "So, when are you going to get married?"

"What?" Zan Jin chocked on his own food. "What's the rush?"

"Its already been many days since we had a grand feast. After my engagement, no one is eager to get married." Yibo put the tofu in his mouth. "Why don't you get married next week?"

"Yibo? Are you out of your mind?" Zan Jin gulped his food.

"Haha, I was just kidding. Oh! Its Zhan." Yibo looked at his phone. "I need to answer it."

"Hello? Zhan?"

"Turn your head 90 degrees left and you will find a red tomato."

"Hm? Zhan? Hello?"

Zhan disconnected the call while Yibo looked at the phone weirdly.

"What's wrong?" Zan Jin asked, suppressing his urge to laugh.

"Zhan asked me to turn my head 90-degree left to find a red tomato," Yibo said innocently.

"Huh? Why?" Zan Jin tried to follow Zhan's instruction and looked 90° left and then 90° right. As he turned 90° right, Zan Jin froze. "Yibo, turn to your left." Zan Jin said.