Curiouse girls

Kayla, jade, Samantha and Lily we're having a casual sleep over at Kaylas house. Her room was small and a tight fit with a single bed. They were all laying on the bed giggling. And jumping on top of each other they all begin to become very hot and sweaty so the only option is to take off their clothes so that there only in their underwear their boobies bouncing up and down they all begin to get horny and their true lesbian needs are showing. Kayla  then says "hehe omg Samantha can u give me a hickey" Samantha responds " hehe okey" Samantha climbs on top of  Kayla so that she's pinning her down n begins to move to her boobies she starts sucking on them passionately, Lily and Jade watch and begin to get tempted and wanting that done to them Lily then climbs on top of Jade and starts sucking on her boobs giving her a  hickey, Samantha finishes and Kayla does the same for her in return. Kayla on top of Samantha breathing heavily, kisses Samantha softly and pulls away, Samantha then grabs her by the throat n pulls her closer to her and starts making out their hands grabbing each other's boobs gripping them tightly then down their body to grabbing their ass then moving to their pussy smoothly sliding their fingers Inside each other. Lily and Jade start doing the same. Their moans fill the room as They all have 3 fingers in their pussys. Moaning and scream the begin to scream "I'm gonna cum" they go faster and faster rubbing each other cliterouse.  There screaming so loud "I'm so close" their breathing so heavily then They scream "ahhhh  fuck yeah"