Part 1 (Male)

Y/N's POV

I looked around my fairly small bedroom, in my extremely small house. Upsetting as it was, my life could go worse. I mean celestia knows why i decided to take that Job in cludsdale. I should have known my boss would have never let me keep it when i sensed he didn't like me. You know when you get the feeling that someone doesn't like you? Yeah that's what i mean. Now my parents disowned me for not being perfect and i lived alone. Unemployed and upset, wondering where i went wrong in life. I was sitting in my black beanbag chair reading a book. on Machinery. Despite my cutie mark being C/M. I really didn't know what to do with myself and i was bored okay? Anyway, i was reading my book when i heard a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes. If it was the Landlord I was going to lose it. I flew down the Stairs (Your a Pegasus) to the front door. I opened it to find a Pegasus. Well duh I lived in cloudsdale. She smiled at me.

"Hello, Are you Mr Y/N L/n?" she asked me. I was a little bit shocked.

"How do you know my name? I asked her. She was a dark blue Pegasus with Green eyes and a yellow mane. Her cutie mark was covered by a black cloak, Her dark blue wings sticking out via holes. She smiled at me.

"You were in cloudsdale's database, so I knew who you were." She replied. I was a little bit stunned so she changed the subject.

"Anyway, I also know that you are unemployed and looking for a job. And that you applied to cloudsdale weather corporation." She continued.

"Ok, are you some kind of robot?" I asked her. She laughed.

"No, i'm just here to tell you that your application had been accepted. And you have a job waiting for you on the second floor of the rainbow sector." She replied. I was shocked. I had a job? and the rainbow factory? The second floor at that? I was filled with happiness and fear at the same time, nobody knew what went on in the second floor without being there. Nobody who entered ever came out.

"Mr L/N, is something wrong?" She waved a hoof in front of me. I snapped out of what i'm pretty sure is shock.

"No sorry, i'm just shocked That's all." I replied.

"Well, congratulations, your officially A part of the rainbow Factory." She smiled. "I presume you know the way?" She asked. When I nodded She shook my hoof.

"Well, I need to get back to the factory, you'll be seeing me soon Mr L/N. Just follow the signs to get to the second floor. explain to the guards who you are and show them this." She held out a White card with the rainbow Factory's logo on it.

"They'll let you in then. Someone will greet you on the other side of the Doors and get you settled. Please pack what you need, essentials only, and make your way to the factory." She said to me.

"Thank you miss..." I trailed off realizing I didn't even know her name.

"Wild. I'm Wild shockwave." Wild replied before waving a final time and Flying away, presumably to the factory. I turned around and went back inside my house to start packing

'Only the essentials' Wild's voice rang in my head. I ended up packing a small satchel with my hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste and my book on machinery. Once I concluded, I took one last look around my house and left. I flew to the lower factory, and just as I was told, followed the signs to massive black doors, Where two guards stood. I made my way over there.

"Hi, my Name is Y/N L/N." The guards didn't move. I got out the card Wild gave me. Then the guards moved.

"Open the Doors!" One of the guards yelled. The doors opened inwards. The doors led into a long dimly lit corridor.

"Well, go inside already!" The other guard Yelled. I walked into the corridor and the doors closed behind me. No way back. Fear overcame me as I reminded myself that all who enter the higher floor were never heard from again.

"Y/N L/N?" A familiar voice asked me. It was Wild.

"Wild!? I though that everyone who came here was never heard from!" I said, shocked. She laughed.

"Not exactly, the highest personnel are allowed to leave, but only the best of the best and most trustworthy." She explained. We started walking down the corridor.

"Why? What goes on?" I asked, confused.

"That's a question I think the boss should answer." She replied.

"We're headed to her office now anyway, before I show you your room." Wild replied.

Ok, so I need help. I need Oc's to use. If you want your oc's featured in the story here's what I need to know

Name

Age

Appearance

Species

personality

Backstory.

Gender

Post your Oc in the comments plz and it's first come first serve. I will credit you and if you can message a picture of your oc that would be great, if you can't don't worry. Bye!