Chapter 31:Dinner Party

(Aye y'all I'm back to writing my chapters tho sorry for not keeping up too,but now back to the story...,)

Aj POV

4 years later....

Bruh, I'm so freaking off right now,I have the house to myself with Aaliyah with me, finally for Me and Rakim to move out the house,but old house will be miss tho and now into this one perfect house for My Angels (Aaliyha plus Rakim)

But anyways let me hit up my home gurl tho (Ace) cuz a bitch bored asf!!!

End POV...

Aj is about to call Ace

=====Phone convo===== (Ace:Bae and Aj:A)

Phone rings....

Bae:hello?

A:Ayyye gurlie!!!

Bae:omg aye gurl,its been a long time gurl,but how many tho?

A:gurl its been like 4 years now,omfg tho I miss all of y'all, it takes back the memories that we had tho lol

Bae:shoot....you got that right tho lol,me and Kirko just got off work tho...(gco)

A:okay good can you come over cuz I'm bored tho?

Bae:omfg yes bitch hold on I'll be over there in 30 mins probably

Aj:okay see ya gurl...

Hangs up...

====phone convo over====

Aaliyah:(comes up to Aj) mommy!!!

Aj:yes baby?

Aaliyah: when is daddy coming home?

Aj:he's at work baby,plus one of you favorite aunties are coming over to see you too (picks her up and both of them walk down stairs into the kitchen, and puts Aaliyah in her high chair...)

Aaliyah:owwe,owwe...is it auntie Bre'or Ace!!!

Aj:lol(kisses her fore head)maybe one of those two,its a surprise tho,so I can't tell...

Aaliyah: (sighed) okay mommy ,so what you making mommy?

Aj:well I'm am making some snack bars and stuff while I'll get you and me dress for tonight dinner with the rest of the family(picks her up from the high chair and ran straight up stairs to get Aaliyah wash up and stuff and put her in her outfit for tonight dinner party...)

30 mins later...

Door bell rings and Aj answer the door...

Ace:aye my niggah!!!(reach out for a hug)

Aj:omfg aye gurl(accept hug and leg go of her then saw Kirko and Trey behind her)

Aj:aye Kirk(give hug)

Kirko: sup Are' (hugs her and let go,then went with Ace inside the house)

Aj:(turn around and saw Trey with a present in his hand)omfg aye Boi lol

Trey: aye baby girl, how you been, I see you did something with yourself too

Aj:yeah,just dyed my hair with blonde tips now lol.... (Gco)

???:aye baby, (kisses Trey Trey:)omfg is this the girl you were telling me about bae?

Trey:Aj meet my girlfriend Shyane,Shyane meet my bestie Aj...

Shyane: omfg it's finally nice too meet you,Trey just keep talking about you saying that y'all know each other since high school and all...

Aj:yep we did, and he was the best friend I ever had too (looking at trey shocked then back at Shyane)