'Todoroki Shoto' He said, before turning back to his book, he didn't seem to care about asking for her name. 

He hates me, He hates me, He hates me that's all the girl repeated in her head, she was nervously shaking, cursing at herself for being such a anti social idiot.

'O-oh ok thanks' She nervously mumbled, as she turned around to walk off.

'Aren't you going to tell me your name?' The boy asked, not turning an eye fro m his book, his question made Kayano jump as began she began to sweat.

'Oh urm, it's Chiyuki K-kayano' She stuttered, before immediately wondering where her stupid lisp came from. 

He didn't react to her response, setting off a bigger panic in the poor girl's head

'He probably thinks I'm some crazy stalker that been following him since we showed up, he hates me, I knew it, he's only asking for my name so he can avoid me.' 

'S-sorry for bothering you, that's all I wanted to know' Kayano said turning around, successfully walking off this time.

~~

Replaying the moment in her mind only made Kayano have the same embarrassment of that her past self had. 

'Maybe he got into a better class, surely he's not in the same class as me' She began to reason with herself, 'Oh wait, 1-A is the top class'  

'Ok Kayano, you'll be fine' She reassured herself as she walked into the school, 'Your not going to see him'

Walking to her classroom, you could tell class was already in session, hoping she wasn't too late, Kayano knocked on the 1-A classroom door before letting herself in.

'How nice of you to finally join us' The teacher at the front said in a sarcastic tone. He had long un-kept hair and eye bags that look like he hasn't slept since he was five. He had a very strong, 'I don't want to be here' atmosphere around him. 

'Urm y-yeah sorry about that, it was my brother's fault' She replied rubbing the back of her head with her hand awkwardly, as she entered the room, her eye's immediately locked onto his. The dude from the exam. Her eyes immediately fell to the floor as her face lit up in a shade of red. The embarrassment as returned.

'This is your new classmate, she was supposed to show up a week ago like the rest of you but as she said, her brother mixed up the dates' The teacher said, Kayano thinks he's called Aizawa from the emails she got. 

Aizawa put his hand on her shoulder, making her jump before telling her, 'Introduce yourself'

'U-urm, my name is C-Chiyuki Kayano, it's nice to m-meet you all' The girl stuttered out in front of her new classmates, She held her hands together in front of her waist and starred intensely at the floor. Hoping for her to stop being an idiot when talking someday. 

'Even though she's small and a nervous wreak, she's the 2nd top recommended student here' Aizawa said.

Kayano felt a vein popping from annoyance after being called a nervous wreak, but as much as she tried to deny it, she knows Aizawa is right.

After her introduction she was told to sit next to none other than Todoroki, who is apparently the highest recommended student, Kayano finally knew who to look out for, and it's the dude who hates her, the girl was already planning her funeral in her head.

At lunch, Kayano was surrounded by her classmates who were seemingly asking the girl an bombardment of questions. Trying her best to answer them all, her anti-social self soon was overwhelmed with the abundance of attention she was getting. 

Telekinesis | BNHA Fanfiction | Todoroki Shoto x Reader/O.COn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara