Chapter 1

After almost a week stepping in this familiar building and hearing the familiar shouts of students scattered all across the campus and seeing some couples all cuddled up in the parking with their friends teasing voices was all so familiar scenario for Nandini Murthy but yet today their is something different in the air, the voices which used to bring smile on her face because of the daily scene Manik used to cause when she used to scowl at him yet smile at inside was not going to happen today. their was this unknown emptiness inside of her which scared her to her very soul.

Well she was familiar with that too but it was long time since she last felt that all because of one person who she has lost a week before. Now standing and staring at students she didn't felt like going in but she knew she has to be strong she had learned to let go of people at very tender age still it was so hard thing to do.

Now after almost standing there for 10 minutes and muttering to herself that she is strong she decided to move forward with that step and change the course of things around her. She finally took a step forward with a deep cleansing breath as nervousness built in her but before she could have even put her feet down on mother earth another leg came up and and entangled with hers and she fell down.

A series of curses could be heard beside her and that all too familiar voice was enchanting but their was this harshness which was not familiar.

After finally controlling her emotions Nandini looked up to see him already up and stating at her. She looked away and slowly muttered "sorry" and started to move forward but stopped listening his voice filled with harshness " For what are you saying sorry? Huh!! For bringing me out of this darkness and throwing back in or stealing my song or breaking my heart or me".

Listening him she stiffened but she knew showing any expression would give him a reason to dig so covering her expression she left without giving him a single glance which left him yet again hopeless and broken yet giving him strength to not again give in something as stupid as love.

On the way from campus to the college corridors Nandini stiffly walked as even the hard stares were not so much invisible as the one who were giving them.

Fab 5 was like a pillar for each other always standing there when one is week and for the first time their strongest wall was dangling and they made it their duty to support it any possible. They knew that this is the most difficult time for their friend and they have to be with him not because he was weak but because he was being too strong they were worried to have him broken in a worst way possible..

They couldn't imagine their friend in that condition, that friend who has always been their support against their parents, their lover leaving them, their broken life, their childhood. but for the first time they had the chance to prove their friendship not to him not to others but themselves. They want to save him from every evil like he has always done for them.

For once it was their duty to save him and they swear on their friendship they will solemnly save him from her in between themselves.

to be continued....

_______________________________________

If you think their is any scene similar to another story plz don't be harsh i have not stolen any scene i have read so many stories so i have gotten ideas from them ,it is not intentional ....

how is it ?

what do you think will be next?

please comment and do tell..