! side note !

this story will have spoilers from the manga so I'd suggest you read all the available chapters for the manga before continuing to read the story. the first couple of chapters wouldn't be spoilers if you already watched the anime, I'll give a warning for the first chapter that's not in the anime (I don't know if that made any sense but iykyk). this story is also semi-cannoned, certain events will happen like in the anime and manga, and some events are just to add flavor. 

oh and I'm going to do my best to keep this a gender neutral as possible so everyone can read it and won't feel left out when it comes to gender. I'll put a note saying if this chapter is meant for people who lean towards the more female audience or if the chapter is meant for readers who leans towards the male audience. (you'll see what I mean when the time comes wink wink)

the only thing that it's already set in this story, is your height range, garou is 5'9 so the way I'm writing this is as if you are shorter than him, but it's only by a few inches. I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone, so I'm sorry for all my tall people reading this. you can just ignore the height part if you want.

again I hope you all enjoy the story and be safe.