Chapter II - The Show and a terrible place.

Pacifica Pine's POV

It was 6:58 in the afternoon and me and Gideon got ready for it, we both go inside and we picked the middle one.
Whats with the middle? We still have a nice point of view. The show is starting, drums rumblling in the backstage, and the smoke dominates the stage and the smoke dissapears and reveals 2 person. It was Dipper and this girl look like him and it hit me hard, they are twins.

"Hello everyone! We are the Gleeful twins!" The girl said. "Thank you all for coming in this show, im Dipper Gleeful and this is my sister, Mabel Gleeful."

"For our first presentation, we suggest to look down in your chairs," Mabel says as we did the thing she said.
"What now?" Gideon mumbles and look down in his chair, "Theres nothing!"

"If you see a gold card please raise it up," Mabel says as i saw it.

There it is. The gold card.

I picked it up and didn't raise my hand, but this something like air or force made me raise up my hand.

"Oh, there she is! Isn't she is lovely, brother?" She says as she looked at Dipper in the eyes and in me.
"Yeah. Please come up in the stage, darling," he says as i walked up in the stage, i feel my heart beat faster, i was close to the stage then he walks right up to me and extends his arm to help me climb the stage.

I am in the stage and i was a little embarrased,
"So, we are roleplaying, you act everything what you want in the roleplay, you are Pacifica Pines, right? My brother talks me about you because you met him earlier, heres the script." Mabel whispers to me, i nodded and we start it, after 1 hour we ended and a clap invades the show, i saw Dipper walking right up to me.

"You did a great job, Ms. Pacifica," he says as i blush a little which he didn't notice again, the show ended.

Gideon went to the house first as i needed to get a fresh air in the hills, i walked in the hill. And it was very quiet and peaceful,
ahhh, i wish i could live my life with Dipper. I thought, as a circle with a star in it showed up in the grass and i was in the middle, "Oh shi-" i cursed but interrupts me by the ground shaking and a triangle with a one eye with a tophat and a cane showed up in front of me,

Bill Cipher,

A/N
This chapter was about 400+ plus lol i decided to long it because for nice entertainment for ya guys, bye love ya.