- 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩

EPILOGUE.

— in which star-crossed lovers intertwine

Amane❤️: Yashirroooooooo

Amane❤️ : YashirooooOOooOo

Amane❤️ : nENE!!

Nene💚 : what??

Amane❤️: I love you :D

Nene💚 : Amane-kun, we're literally right next to each other

Amane❤️ : say it backk >:(

Nene💚 : Amane-kun... You're literally looking at me

Amane❤️ : sAy it bAcKk T_T

Nene💚 : ...

Yashiro almost dropped her phone in surprise when her phone suddenly started vibrating. It almost slipped through her fingers, but she still managed to press answer. Yashiro threw a look at Amane, who was cheekily grinning at her.

Amane raised his phone near his ear, all the while staring at Yashiro. "Say it back," he said. It was sort of a demand that he knew Yashiro couldn't deny.

"Cheesy as ever," she muttered. "I love you, too, Amane."

There was a glint that flashed in his golden eyes. "Oh, really? Well, I love you more!" Then he hung up.

Yashiro groaned. "What's with you and your obsession with calling me so randomly?"

"Isn't it such a romantic story? I bet our grandchildren in the future would be so jealous!" He gushed.

The girl blushed at the sudden mention of grandchildren. "You pronounced embarrassing wrong, Amane."

Yashiro quirked a brow at Amane, who was lazily sprawled on the couch. Then a smile creeped up her face when he grinned. Amane looks so adorable when he grins.

"The storm is over, aren't you going to go see the rainbow?" Yashiro asked her boyfriend, who hummed thoughtfully in response, his eyes trained on their window.

Amane then shrugged and yawned. "Nah, besides—" he chuckled, and sat upright— "the view is way better here, y'know. It's a masterpiece. Especially her eyes!"

Yashiro rolled her — so-called work-of-arteyes and shoved Amane's face away, but she couldn't help the smile that was stuck on her face.

Yashiro can feel it.

Although it had been a struggle in the past, Yashiro can easily imagine a bright, colorful future with Amane. With her soulmate. With her best friend.

To think it all started with an accidental call, and an accidental i love you.

Fate works in funny ways, huh?

END.

-—-

Hello!

Thank you so much for reading this book, the support just means so much to me. I am so happy this book had support even before it was completed. I've been inspired by so many great writers, and they are the reason why I even had the courage to write this book. This is actually the first book I ever finished.

I can't say I'm proud of this, though. The plot was kind of a mess, but I don't hate it - and I think that's enough. If you guys enjoyed it, then that would make me very happy.

I enjoyed writing this, just as much as I enjoyed all of your comments and support.
Again, thank you for reading YOUR TEXT - HANANENE.

I hope you find the special someone in your life that fills you life with color, too! They'll come soon, don't worry!

Love you all! Stay safe! ❤️