Chapter 1;

A/N:

A quick huge thank you to every single one of you. Thank you to everyone who has read, commented and voted(please continue). You are all amazing to me, and I love you all. This trilogy wouldn't even happen without you all, so really.. pat yourselves on the back.

Hope you enjoy(and don't hate me) the third and final book of The Pact series..

P.s, Taylor Swift - Clean is honestly the best song to listen to with this chapter, if there is any way you can listen to it, I suggest you do(even if you don't like Taylor, the lyrics are just perfect) x

One Year On..

Holly's POV

"Stop pouting," I laugh throwing a cushion at Eleanor. She leaned back and threw the cushion back at me so I could pack it.

"I just can't believe you're moving."

"To New York El, not India."

"Still a long far away from me."

"I know, we can still have coffee dates. Just.. On facetime.." I offered. "I mean, it is the city of coffee." I try to joke but she only pouts again.

Life was slowly falling together for me, I'd actually taken Carla's advice and started a fashion and beauty blog, it was a slow process, but it meant I was offered a job working in New York for a magazine company.. A better one. The second I was offered it, I couldn't pass it off, I had to accept.

I'd also taken up going to the gym - my body toning up just how I wanted it to, no random bits I hated anymore, I was in the right shape, size and stature.

"Does.. does he know?" I ask softly not meeting her eyes as I tape up the second to last box.

Eleanor shifts awkwardly. "No."

"I just figured Louis.."

"No, I told Louis but I think he'll tell him when you've actually gone.."

I nod slowly.

"Do you miss him?"

I swallow writing 'bedroom #3' on the box before moving it near my door. "I guess,"

"It's just you packed his t-shirt, that's all.."

"Yeah. I'd like to take a little piece of him with me."

Although he came back when I wasn't home and removed every last trace of him from here months ago, he'd forgotten some things; t-shirts and socks mainly, I think that was intentional - knowing Harry, he'd want me to have some memory of him here.. I liked to wear them some nights to remind myself I was once his, and he,once mine.

He had become huge over the year, I couldn't quite believe it. Working for a magazine I couldn't really ignore it.

He'd debuted in the UK at number 1 with his album, it was the fastest selling album of last year. He was also making an impression on America too, his first single going number 3, his second single number 2, and his album number 5 on the billboards.

His tour was starting soon, going from 25 dates to 43 because of popular demand, and that was just the Uk and Ireland. I couldn't quite believe that my Harry had done all of that, it was even harder to accept that all that had happened and I hadn't been the one he told it to, I hadn't been the one he had celebrated it with. I almost tortured myself into thinking about who he did celebrate it with but, I didn't. It wasn't my business anymore.

With his amazing amount of new fame, he was photographed everywhere, I'd learnt that he was a huge fan of LA, often pap photos going up of him over there.

With fame comes rumours, gossip magazines and entertainment tv channels like to speculate about him, they'd talk about how he was dating this model or that actress, but he never confirmed it. He was always charming and diplomatic when asked in interviews about his love life, always coughing into his fist before answering slowly with that dimple in his cheek.

"He's doing okay, he came round a few nights ago." Eleanor interrupts my thoughts.

"He did?" I was packing my final box, not really interested in this topic. I always found it easier to brush off conversations about Harry. It helped me cope and move on, although some would say I haven't.

Sure, I've had dates and a couple hook ups but nothing ever serious. I even went on a date with Danny, we tried to date for three weeks but I had to call it off, we both knew it didn't feel right. I would always cry after kissing him - not in front of him of course, I'd excuse myself. He would do the cutest gestures and although they were what guys should do, it felt wrong that it wasn't Harry.

I'd had a leaving party the other night, I say party it was a meal. My mother came along with Sophia and her new boyfriend, Niall showed up, Louis and Eleanor, Danny, Gemma, Carla, Sierra, Charlie and Rosie.. it was lovely.

It made me see that I wasn't completely alone although this past year there had been times I felt it. And even though everyone was there for me, saying goodbye to me I couldn't help but feel the hole, notice him missing, I would scan everyone every so often to try and find him before realising he wasn't there, why would he be?

"He's currently really busy, the tour is coming up and they've told him he's having a tour in a America."

"Woah.."

"I know, it's huge."

We finished packing at around 7pm. The entire house was officially done and packed. I was leaving. I would go the day after tomorrow, i'd bought an apartment not so central in New York, so I was able to commute.

Eleanor and I hugged in my now empty bedroom. "Can't believe it," She whispered into my neck.

"You can come and visit me, you love New York."

"I have an excuse now, ey?"

We both laugh, sad tears in our eyes before Harly came bounding through. Now a fully grown dog, although pugs aren't exactly the size of horses, she'd definitely grown.

"Hey baby, we're going to New York aren't we?" I play, tickling her stomach.

I stand back up, Eleanor looking around the room. "Wow.. you're going."

I nod biting my lip, hands in the back of my jeans pockets. "Yup, I'm leaving."