Cliche Field Trip Fic

I noticed I never did the cliche of the irondad and spiderson community. What is a book without a field trip fic?
Peter P.O.V.
I was going to die. It is official. Peter Parker dies from embarrassment. I have a field trip to the tower today. Flash is being more of an ass than usual because of my internship, Ned is sick, and MJ is, well, MJ.

I wake up late so I have to hurry up, and I forgot my lunch and I didn't eat breakfast. I get to the bus right on time.

"Are you ready to get exposed, Parker?"

"Flash, why don't you jump down from your ego to your IQ? Wait, never mind, you wouldn't survive the fall." MJ comes up from behind me and I jump because I didn't know she was there.

"Loser #1, what is up?"

"I am nervous that my family will embarrass me."

"Pepper would not let them embarrass you."

"Pepper is out of town."

"You are doomed."

"Thank you for your confidence."

We get on the bus, and the ride goes shorter than I want it to. We walk into the tower once we get there.

I see an intern named Destiny walk up to our class.

"Hello, are you Midtown High?"

"Yes we are." Mr. Harrington steps up.

"Well, my name is Destiny and I will be your tour guide today. I will be handing out passes. You will all get Omega 1 passes that expire in 4 hours, so don't try and sell them."

"How many levels are there?" A girl from my class asks.

"There are three levels with five sub levels each. Omega 1 being the lowest for tours and paparazzi and Alpha 5 being the highest for Pepper Potts, Happy Hogan, and one unnamed individual."

"What about Tony Stark?"

"He doesn't need a pass."

Peter gets nervous after that because he is the one unnamed individual that has an Alpha 5 pass.

The class moves through the metal detectors and then it is his turn.

"Peter Parker-Stark welcome back I have alerted your father of your arrival."

"FRIDAY no."

Too late I guess. I continue walking through ignoring the stares coming from everyone else.

The tour goes well until lunch. At lunch is when everything goes to hell.

I have my lunch and I go to sit MJ since Ned is still sick. What I don't know is that Flash is out for revenge.

I hear someone come up from behind me and I turn around to see Flash.

"Parker meet me in(side) the bathroom right now."

I know if I don't listen to him I will get worse, but boy was I in for a surprise.

"Mr. Harrington, I am going to the bathroom."

"Okay just come back this time."

"Yes sir."

I run off to meet Flash in the bathroom.

"You are in for it now, Parker."

The first hit is unexpected as it lands on my stomach. I keel over as Flash starts to land more hits. Soon I am on the floor, and Flash is kicking me. The pain is overwhelming me so much that I can't hear the people rushing into the bathroom.

The next thing I know is Flash is being pulled off of me. A blurry face appears in my line of sight and I am picked up off of the ground. I cry out as my injuries are jostled, and then I can feel the person running with me. I faintly hear someone yelling at my class to get out, and then everything goes black.

I wake up to the familiar feel of the med bay and immediately see the rest of the team.

"Wha happn'd?" I slur out.

"Bucky and I found you beaten to a pulp after FRIDAY alerted us of you being in trouble," Steve tells me.

"Oh."

"Oh is right."

"Thank you Steve, Bucky."

"No problem, Punk."

Okay there you go. It is currently 12:19 am, but I can't sleep again so you get this. Ignore my sleep deprived terrible grammar. Also, happy late Easter. Thank you for reading.

"Before they punch my clock I'm snapping off your window lock."

#antibullying