Misunderstanding! The third letter!!

Start from the beginning

"Yes! I-It is so wonderful! It a-a little bit short but every word, every sentence just makes my heart skip a beat every time I read it", Yuri said dreamy as she clutched the letter against her chest happy. "That's cool", Natsuki said with a smile that escaped her mouth secretly proud of what she had written.

"Ummm... by the way, w-what do you-", Natsuki started asking nervous struggling to find the right words to ask Yuri about her new look. "Natsuki, you-", Yuri was about to say something when she was forced to stop all of sudden.

"Is this the literature club?", The voice of a girl asked out of nowhere. "Eh? Ah yes! Hello, I'm Monika the club president, how can I help you?", Monika said quickly heading for the door to greet the girl standing there.

"I'm actually just looking for someone, do you mind if I just come in for a bit to tell her something?", The girl asked nicely. "Sure, go ahead, make yourself at home", Monika said with a kind smile as she moved out the girl's way.

The girl then walked straight to the back of the classroom and soon she found herself right in front of the pink haired girl.

"Hi! What's your name?", The girl, who had short dark blue haired girl, with two little white bows on her hair and brown eyes said with a happy yet a little nervous smile. "Eh? Me? Ummm I'm Natsuki, who are you?", The pink haired girl asked confused.

"My name's Ryona Aono, nice to meet you", Ryona said with a nice smile. "Nice to meet you too?", Natsuki said still confused.

"Umm I don't want to take so much of your club time so... Would it be okay if I come see you to your classroom during lunch tomorrow?", Ryona asked expectantly. "Eh? Why?", Natsuki asked puzzled.

"I-I... Would just like to talk to you...", Ryona said blushing lightly. "But w-", Natsuki was about to insist when an idea popped in her mind all of sudden.

"I mean, yeah sure why not!", Natsuki replied with a cute smile. "Really?! Thanks!", Ryona said excited to then quickly say goodbye with her face still blushing lightly and proceeded to leave the club.

"Let's see how that went.... Dammit", Natsuki thought and slowly turned her head to see the purple girl next to her again immersed in the love letter. "I was hoping she would get at least a bit jealous...", Natsuki sighed quietly in disappointment.

"L-Looks like you have your o-own admirer...", Yuri said suddenly. "THE HECK YOU SAID?!", Natsuki asked feisty and surprised.

"I-I am sorry! I-I mean.. the w-way that girl was looking at you was...", Yuri said nervously running her fingers through one of her purple strands of hair. "Was what?!", Natsuki asked feisty.

"Y-You know...", Yuri said looking away nervous. "OH", Natsuki then realized the mess she had gotten herself into.

"That sure was unexpected right? But what's more surprising is that you didn't bounce your way to greet our momentary guest as soon as she appeared", Monika giggled and then glanced at Sayori next to her switching to a worried expression.

"Hey, you okay Sayori?", Monika asked concerned as she noticed Sayori wasn't smiling and had a weird look in her eyes and seemed absent. "Eh?", Sayori replied.

"Do you feel sick or something?", Monika asked concerned. "Ah... No, I just umm spaced out for a bit hehe, what were we talking about again?", Sayori asked faking her best smile while Monika just played along but couldn't help but feel worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how did it go?", A girl of long brown hair tied on a loose ponytail asked expectantly. "It went great! She's really cute, she looks even cuter with that little ponytail and her magenta eyes are so nice and aaaaahh I gotta stop myself", Ryona said with a fool smile all excited.