Back home

It was a beautiful day in Ohio suburban neighborhood, And Sheva was in her and Chris apartment. The two had just come home from a mission and they were tired. Fighting off mutated Zombies, while keeping a low profile about it, is REALLY HARD! But not for these two. Anyway, back to our main story! Sheva and Chris had just walked into their two story house, with their out of bullet guns still attached to them and dried up zombie blood stain clothes still on their backs. It was the crack of dawn so their neighbors were still sleeping. Chris walks over to their couch and just sat down. Sheva makes her way to the kitchen, she walks over to the fridge and pulls out a bunch of cold cuts.

"Do you want a sandwich?" Sheva asked Chris.

"Yes please." Chris says as he takes a deep breathe. Shiva smiles as she walks over to the sink and began to wash her hands. Chris grabs the TV remote and turns on the TV to the news channel. At the same time he pulls out his cell phone and started to text his little sister Claire.

Chris: Hey, I am back in Wyoming, how is your mission?

...

Chris: Claire?

Claire: Hey, sorry, I was asleep! Mission was a success. Glad to hear from u.

Chris: How is Sherry?

Claire: She's doing great! Just started fourth grade and was move to honors. She is so smart!  how is Sheva?

Chris: she's making me food

Claire: yea, so what are you getting her for your anniversary?

Chris: what?

Claire: Your anniversary! You two have been married for a year.

Chris: When is my anniversary!?

Claire:...

Chris: Claire?

Claire...

Before Chris could text his sister again Sheva came and took a seat next to him with his plate of food. Chris throws his phone down onto the table and took the plate from her.

"What's happening in the world today?" She asked Chris.

"Nothing much, just same old stuff." He responded. She nods her head and watches TV. When the two were done with their food, Chris gathered up the courage to ask.

"So...since our anniversary is coming up, I was thinking we could go to eat at a fancy restaurant in down town, and then see a movie. What do you think?" Chris asked his wife, Sheva just looked at him strangely before saying:

"Our anniversary is two months away. We have two missions coming up and not enough plan B for a night of fun. But I appreate you thinking ahead of time." Sheva tells her husband, making Chris mentally cheered in his brain. "Oh, and speaking of Anniversary, have you heard of Lukania?"

"Luka-what?" Chris asked.

"Lukania, it is a ritual my people perform to celebrate their first year of marriage." Sheva said. "We will be doing the same thing tomorrow."

"Oh, what do they do?" Chris asked.

"Well, this ritual is a test see how strong the bonders of our relationship is. So, we will restrain from having sex till our annivesary." Sheva says with a smile on her face, Chris on the other hand looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

"No." Chris tells her. "I won't do it, I barely get enough as it is! I won't do it!"

"You have no choice." Sheva tells Chris. "Starting tomorrow you and I will not have sex, masturbate or perform sexual acts with other people."