After the confrontation with Emmett I've tried to focus on graduating. Key word tried. Alice called me up telling me that Victoria is back in town and that they are trying to track her down. So of course I decided to help and Nik, Rebekah, and Kol were more than happy to help. Despite our joint efforts she managed to get away. Emmett tried to catch her but ended up on the wolfs side. My first time seeing them and a silver haired wolf tried to attack Emmett. It was awesome.

When Bella and Edweirdo finally came back from Florida Jacob showed up at school. Apparently Edward hadn't told my sister about Victoria's return. Fun to see he's still a manipulative, controlling son of a bitch.

Anyhow, Jacob invited Bella to a bonfire on the reservation and is even letting me tag along. The only catch, I can't bring anyone else. What a bummer.

"Doesn’t he own a shirt?" Edward sneers, as we get out of the car.

I couldn't help but snicker as Jacob smirks at Edward.

"Um…I’m good here you should go." Bella sighs uncomfortably.

"I’m not gonna be gone long." Edward says, glaring at Jacob.

Bella shakes her head, "Don’t rush. You need the hunt."

Edward glares at Jacob one last time and then kisses Bella.

Once there done Edward turns to me. "Try not to kill anyone while your there."

I roll my eyes, "Gee I'll try my hardest."

Edward grits his teeth and walks off. Guess he doesn't appreciate my sarcasm.

"Hey Jake, thanks for the invite."

"No problem Lex. It was a bit hard convincing the concil that your safe." Jacob replied, nodding his head in greeting.

****

"Are you sure this is okay? I really hate being a party crasher." Bella asks Jacob as we arrive at the bonfire.

"Technically you’re a council meeting crasher. See, the council leaders, dad, Quil’s grandpa and Sue Clearwater. She took over for Harry when he died." Jacob explains, pointing each person out.

Bella frowns, looking uncomfortable. "Okay, I should not be here."

Jacob shakes his head and tugs Bella along."You’re okay. I thought…I mean they thought it would be good for you to hear the histories."

"The histories? The tribe’s histories? Aren’t they secret?" Bella questions nervously.

Jacob shrugs, "We’ve all got a role to play, you’re a part of this."

A young teen, mabye 15 year old boy walks up to us.

"Bella, Lex, this is Seth Clearwater, Leah’s brother. The newest member of the pack."

Seth grins in excitement, "Newest, bestest, brightest…"

"…and slowest." Jacob teases and playfully grabs Seth.