"I'm heading downstairs, you coming?" I ask.

She nods, "Yeah. You go first I'll rally up the boys."

"Alrighty then."

We leave the room, Rebekah heading towards the guest bedroom while I head downstairs. I find Dad and Bella talking in the kichen.

"You understand why you're being punished right?" Dad asks.

Bella nods with a guilty look. "I know, I put you through hell."

"Yes, you did. But I have other reasons for grounding you. Like, uh...I just want you to get some separation from...him."

"Dad, there's nothing you can say. Edward is in my life." Bella argues stubbornly.

"So, all right, how about this? I'll make you a deal. You're not grounded anymore if, you use your new found freedom to see some of your other friends too, like...like Jacob. He's going through a really tough time right now. His dad is really worried about him. I remember when that was you. When you needed a friend, Jake was there." Dad says, trying to compromise.

Bella sighs but nods her head, "Alright deal."

Dad sighs, "Good. Oh, by the way, your sister and three of her friends are here. They arrived last night."

At the explanation I walk around the corner to make my presence known.

"Hiya Bells, long time no see."

Bella gasps, looking at me suprised. "Lex?! Oh my god! I missed you!"

She runs up to me and throws her arms around me in a hug. I close my eyes, taking a sharp intake of breath before hugging her back.

"Missed you too Bells," I murmur pulling away from her.

"How are Aunt Jenna and Elena and Jeremy doing?" She asks, smiling at me.

I wince slightly at the mention of Jenna and Jeremy. "There...fine."

I have no idea how to tell her about Jenna's death without revealing too much. She's already dealing with enough supernatural shit associating with the Cullen's; no need to involve her with Mystic Falls drama.

"What brings you back to Forks?"

"Dad called and told me about Harry Clearwater's death. I hear you went to Italy with Alice, something about Edward?" I question.

Bella blushes, "Yeah. Um," She glances at Dad before continuing in a whisper. "He thought I died because of Alice's vision. I went cliff diving and she didn't see me resurface. So she cane back to make sure I was ok and then Rose told Edward so that's why we had to go to Italy."

"I see. Does that mean the rest of the Cullen's are back in town?"

She nods, "Yeah. Um there all back."

"If your worried about my reaction to Emmett then don't. He was a dick who used me and threw me away like a broken toy when he got bored. I don't give a flying fuck about his sorry dead ass. Or that ice bitch Rosalie."