I reach in my bag again and pull out another one, "Sure."

"Thanks," She says, catching ot as I toss it over to her.

"Bella's home," I tell her, sitting on the bed.

"You gonna be okay? I'm sure with her back the Cullen's will be too." Rebekah says, worried.

I shrug my shoulders, "The Cullen's hurt me but I'm okay now. Besides, Emmett and Rosalie were the only villains in my story. The rest of the Cullens were like family. I...I'm sure they had nothing to do with Emmett's plan."

Rebekah raises an eyebrow, "You sure?"

I bite my lip, "I certainly hope so." I let out a sigh, "If it turns out I'm wrong then good riddance. If anything, seeing them means I can kick Skeletor's ass and show Emmett and Rosalie they chose the wrong girl to fuck with." I finish, smirking.

Rebekah chuckles, "Skeletor?"

"That's my nickname for Edward. Bella's dickhead of a stalker ex boyfriend. Honestly, I don't know how she wasn't creeped out by the fact that he watched her sleep every night. Eddie boy just seemed like a boring, overused nickname. Since he's basically dead anyway Skeletor seemed like a fun enough nickname." I explain, shrugging.

"He watched her sleep?" She asks, wrinkling her nose.

I nod, "Yeah. He's a total creep."

"Apparently, geez." Rebekah snickers, shaking her head.

"Yeah," I laugh. "No idea what she sees in him."

I dig through my bag and pull out clothes to chang into.

"I'll be right back," I tell her walking to the bathroom.

When I walk back in the bedroom I see that Rebekah is dressed and ready for the day like I am.