"I'm sorry you just seem cool do you want to get my number and we can hang out sometimes" she said and I shrugged my shoulders handing her my phone and she handed me her phone, I typed my number in it and she gave me my phone and a hug "nice meeting you..." "Liyah" "Liyah and my name is treasure"I smiled at her name it's so pretty.

"Okay I will talk to you later treasure"I said a little Louder than I expected "whew that was random"I said getting into my car and driving to Xander apartment.

When I got there and walked into the front door I heard two people talking "I'm sorry Xander I swear I'm sorry"I rolled my eyes hearing jayla voice "I hear you Jayla"I walked through the living room seeing x playing the game and Jayla standing next to him looking at his head.

"Wasuh Liyah"Xander said pausing the game looking over at me "hi"I said lowly and he had a shocked face "I see your talking again"he said getting up and I chuckled "do you not see me standing her trying to have a conversation with you"jayla said and he looked back at her and mugged her.

"I do but you ain't saying shit but you sorry which ain't gone fix nothing you need to be telling her that if that's the case"he said pointing at me "she ain't got to tell me nun"I said frowning my face up "I wasn't gone say shit to you anyway there ain't nun to say"she said and it took everything in me not to punch ha ass.

Lord please let this baby drop.

"Well get the fuck out I'm not about to put up with yo shit I don't even see what you have against my fucking sister bro she ain't did nun to you jayla"he yelled at her and she stared at me.

"She took everything from"she said and I had a confused face "what you mean"I said and she ignored me "what you mean"Xander said and she sighed.

"Everybody thinks Liyah is such a great person and she can't do no wrong well that's a lie she ain't no different from all of us and everybody that knows us puts her before me and my feelings"she cried and I looked at her like she was slow.

"B-you hate me because your jealous of me...jayla out of all the years we have been friends I ain't never put someone else before you and you worried about what other people think of you, it shouldn't fuckin matter if someone like me better than you, you was my favorite person on the world and you turned yourself into one of the worst that quick over some petty shit".

I wiped my tears shaking my head "but it don't even mater you have crossed the line at this point I don't want nothing to do with you honestly I don't need to come in contact with you if it's not regarding my brother or niece"I walked to my room and laid down on my bed, I picked up my phone getting ready to call Dave but then it hit me that he left to.

I cried even more harder to the point where my head hurt I laid my head down and slowly cried myself to sleep wishing that all my pain would go away.

Treasure

"Forget y'all I'm bout to text my new friend"I said to my cousin and god sister "girl you probably sacred that girl you just don't go up to random people getting they number"my sister Jordan said and my cousin ski nodded her head

"Was she fine"ski gay ass said and I mugged her "yes but she pregnant so I'm sure she don't want to bump cochies with you"I said and Jordan busted out laughing "what you laughing for Chinese looking ass"ski said snapping making me bust out laughing.

"Why you even have to go there fuckin dyke"she said pouting crossing her arms "trez is not funny"they both said at the same time "yes it is y'all funny as fuck"I yelled

I picked my phone up going to Liyah contact and texting her.

Liyah👣🦋

Hey girl it's treasure👋🏽

Liyah👣🦋:Hey girly 😁

Girl I thought you was gone give me the wrong number😅

Liyah👣🦋: Awe Nawl girl you seem cool 😂

Wyd?

Liyah👣🦋: Nun in the house bored wby?

Chillin with my slow ass cousin and sister 🙄

Liyah👣🦋:I'm sure they not that bad 😂

They are and you don't even know it 🤦🏽‍♀️

You should hang out with us sometimes 🙃

Liyah👣🦋: Shid I ain't got nun else to do, when you want to link

How about tomorrow we can chill at my apartment ?

Liyah👣🦋: Y'all ain't tryna kill me is y'all cause I hope you know that my bd and brothers are crazy asf 😐

I'm dead Nawl girl I ain't tryna kill you I just want a friend to myself I only got my cousin and sister 😕

Liyah👣🦋: Awww poor tink tink but ight we can be friends  😂

Ight girl get some rest my nephew in there need some rest

Liyah👣🦋: That's not how it works treasure 🤣

It's not 😐

Liyah👣🦋: No get yo slow ass off my phone 🤦🏽‍♀️

Bye hoe🙃

Liayh👣🦋: Bye whore 😌

"Oh she cool asf"ski said looking all in my phone "damn bitch move"I said pushing her back "not you getting tired of us" she said laughing and Jordan just shook her head answering her ringing phone.

"Ha nigga always calling her when she with us"I said and ski shrugged her shoulders playing with her hair "I don't know if I want dick or pussy right now"ski said laying her arm over her eyes.

"Ski get the fuck out of my face gay ass"she laughed at me walking to the back of my apartment "I can't stand these hoes"I shook my head.

We got some new characters 😁