A new Sibuna memeber

Start from the beginning

"Fabian" I whispear to Joy. 

We give each other a worried look then Rufus left. Jasper looks up at us "Guys I can explain" he said but we ran out. 

We ran all the way into Fabian's room.

"Big news" I siad.

"What is it?" Fabian asked. 

"Trudy's doctor, is not even a doctor at all, it's Rufus" Joy said.

"Which means that their mind control thing that they gave Trudy won't work" Alfie smiled.

"What are we planning?" I asked confused. 

"We let them think we are under their control, Victor is also really good at chesse. Joy could film it all and we can do the rest" Fabian said.

"This is stupid. I can get you across I just need more time" Joy said.

"We are running out of time" Amber said.

"One good news, Nina is ok, wherever she fell there is a vent that leads to Mr. Sweet's office" Patricia said.

"What a relif" I said.

"You people are nuts" Joy siad.

"That is why you will never be a Sibuna" Amber said.

We went back to school and the day went by fast. After school we sat with Turdy and Vera playing with the object. 

"Trudy, the doctor said you need your rest" Vera said.

"That'r right, sweet dreams everyone" Trudy smiled and left. 

"Let's do what Trudy did" Vera said and opened the box and we looked inside. 

Vera's pov______________

The kids followed me to museum where Victor told me to take them.

"Before we go in Alfie would you like some cake?" Vcitor asked and Alfie stood still. We all know his weakness is food. 

"It works" I said and all went to the last task. They got on and Victor was saying things and they obeyed. 

"Alfie go one step left" Victor said but he didn't move. 

"What's going on, he isn't moving" Victor said.

Then he moved. Then the chesse pieces started moving up then faced him and the floor opened and the feel through. 

I heard a gasp and I turn around to see no one there so I turn around back to Victor. 

"Harming the students was not part of them plan" Victor said.

"We can still carry on" I said trying to get the mask. 

"Say the incantation and realse them" Vcitor told me and once I did I grab his arm and we ran back before they could remember. 

Joy's pov__________________

Victor and Vera left and then the others turn to the hole "Alfie!" They all yell and I come out of hiding. 

"What was that, for a mintue back there I thought they actually got you" I said angry. 

"The plan kind of worked" Fabian said.

"Guys, Alfie" Amber said pointing to where Alfie once stood. 

"We need to make sure Alife is with Nina" Cassie said and we ran to the school and broke into the principle's office. 

Amber had food and water in her hand "Amber what is that?" I asked. 

"Alfie's favorit snack and water for Nina and Alfie" she said and they opened the vent up and put the food in. 

"Thanks, Alfie is good, he is with me" Nina yelled. 

"Nina tell Alfie it was a stupid idea" Fabian said.

"Hey it could habe worked" Alfie said.

"We will get you both out of there, hand on" Cassie said.

Cassie's pov__________________

The next morning we got to work. Joy said filming everything helped a lot. 

"Let's go at lunch" I said and eveyone nods. 

Art lunch we go to the task. Joy tells us where to go and everything is going great. She really knows what she is doing. 

"Cassie go forward" Joy said and I look to see it's a danger step.  I turn to look at her worried. 

"It's ok Cas, I think the chesse peice will go a different direction" she said but she said think. I don't know if I could do it. 

"How about Cassie goes to the right so she will step on the same as Patricia?" Fabian said.

"No we would be going side ways when we want to go forward" Joy said.

"I don't know what to do, Patricia what do I do?" I asked her. 

"Don't look at me" she said and I thought about it.

I moved to the same step as Patricia and the chesse peices move to us and we both fall screaming. 

We soon hit the ground to see Nina and Alfie. 

"Ok that was dumb" I said and Patricia nods. 

We hug Nina and Alfie. 

"Everything is under control" Patricia said and I nod. 

"I hop" I muttered then a few minutes later we heard Amber scream and we see that she also fell. 

"Great, really well under control" Nina said.

"Hey Nina" Amber said and they hugged. 

"I hope Fabian can do it on his own" Nina said.

"Joy is helping us" I said.

"She was doing really well until I made a stupid decision and listened to Fabian" I said.

"Do you think we are getting out of here?" Alfie asked.

"Of course we will, Joy and Fabian won't rest until we are out of here" Patricia said and I nod.